Pokerstars 2x

I think I'll be spending a fair bit of time of Pokerstars this week:

PokerStars is already known for the huge cash prizes we award to our players. And now we want to pay out even more! From July 7-13, we'll be doubling the guarantee in each of our regular guaranteed tournaments, including the Daily Fifteen Grand, Daily Fifty Grand and the Nightly Hundred Grand!
We'll also be extending registration times until after each tournament starts. This means you can still get in on the action after the start of play, even if other players have already been eliminated!

Comments

• I don't think a single tourney will have an overlay but they will have a ton more players which is probably a good thing.
  • I think the super tuesday could have an overlay since there are far less people who will see the added guarantee and take a shot and drop 1000 dollars on a buyin compared to 50 or 100 dollar tourneys.

I could also see the sunday warmup having an overlay... it usually just hits the 500k guarantee and has on occasion had an overlay.

As much as I hate playing tourneys I think I will have a hard time not playing some of these big prize pool tourneys
  • I'm not really expecting overlays but the $10 rb $55k tourney today had a prize pool of $140k, the nightly $50k ($111k) and the nightly $100k ($234k) just as a few examples. It's just huge money flowing through that site right now.
  • interesting to say the least

edit: expect at least 10k players for the sunday million... lol