For Flint Bones

Comments

• so how did you get the cartoon into the thread?

remember who you are explaining this to, get too technical and I'll just keep bugging you about delivery on those fancy chips!

Milton Slim
  • They key is that this image already exists on the net, hence he just had to provide the direct url for it. Complications come from when you have a file on your PC that you want to show, first you need to upload it anywhere, then a direct URL will work. Also you can add files to your "personal attachments" which can then be used. There is a limit to how many you can store and of what size.
  • just upload it to a place like imageshack and then point to the URL they give you.
  • As waterlooser says, it's on the net already.

ctrl-c copy

open pokerforum thread

ctrl-v paste

Done.
  • I'll have to give it a try.
    So where are my chips? Just kidding Moose
    Visual, Foot tapping!!!!!!!!
    Next question for these chips, do the acryllic holders only come in a size that houses 1000 chips?
    I have a small soft side case that could hold5-8 of the chip trays no problem, that might be a good idea, Looking for space saving ideas for the locker

Milton Slim
  • There was a group buy run by Palm Imports for 600 and 1000 acrylic (birdcage) holders. You will have to contact them through Chiptalk and see if they have any left. Don't expect your chips before Aug.
  • Funny.

Who knew this would be a tech conversation?

Oh, Baby Eating. It is really hard to find good babies.