Dave Scharf

2»

Comments

• STR82ACE wrote: »
    Try using the SEARCH feature with phrases like '3bet', 'squeeze play', or 'OESD/Flush Draw' instead of Hookers, Blow, and strapons and you should have better luck.

I was lightly teasing you, but now I'm pissed.

That was a moronic post. You routinely make the forum a more stupid place to be.

Of course we can 'search' but this thread was an opportunity for those well versed in the forum's history to link newbs to hidden concepts or great historical discussions...anyone who speaks basic english should have determined my intent by now.

Seriously, sit down and shut up..I'm embarrassed for you.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I was lightly teasing you,

Really? well it didn't come off as such. Wanna tease? Smile when you do it
    Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    but now I'm pissed.
    Surprise Surprise
    That was a moronic post. You routinely make the forum a more stupid place to be.

Are you kidding me? Look at your own post history...then come back and make foolish claims.

Seriously, sit down and shut up..I'm embarrassed for you.

I was going to go on a rant right then, but figured why should I? You won't learn anything from it anyway, and I shouldn't even try. What you feel for me is of no consequence to me, so in terms I'm sure you will understand...I couldn't give a shit any less either way.

Next time you want to attack a post in jest, learn to use smilies. If indeed it was done as a tease, fair enough, but think about your audience next time and how they may react. Some forethought will go a long way.
  • *Pulls up chair, opens beer, begins waiting . . .*
  • Put up or shut up time...links or gtfo!

I tried to do that once, I think it's still a sticky that no one contributes to..

Anytime I jump into the wayback machine, I get sidetracked by my facinating flames of aces or magi.
  • BBC: I was going to mention you in my short list of old-timers who posted tons of strat, but then I thought: wait a second.. all that guy ever really did was make fun of us.

;)

Ah well... Kept it interesting!
  • I think that the Dave Scharf book was one of the first that I bought as well. It was pretty interesting to get some insight.

It's great to see him posting. I have been a huge follower of Canadian poker. I wish there was a database that was online to follow all the players the Great White North has developed.

I have a list of this years WSOP cashes, but I don't know how exhaustive it is. Basically just following what CardPlayer or the WSOP site has listed.

But 4 bracelets, with 2 still going at the final table isn't half bad.

Yeah I know, I'm a geek, but it's who I am. If only I could get on the list myself.

Sief
  • Siefert wrote: »

I have a list of this years WSOP cashes, but I don't know how exhaustive it is. Basically just following what CardPlayer or the WSOP site has listed.

Sief

***wonders if my name is on his list****
  • Lmao!!!!

milo wrote: »
    *pulls up chair, opens beer, begins waiting . . .*
  • true, very true

p.s.

sorry kristy :(

p.p.s

will you be my poker coach str82ace???:)

STR82ACE wrote: »
    Really? well it didn't come off as such. Wanna tease? Smile when you do it

Surprise Surprise

Are you kidding me? Look at your own post history...then come back and make foolish claims.

I was going to go on a rant right then, but figured why should I? You won't learn anything from it anyway, and I shouldn't even try. What you feel for me is of no consequence to me, so in terms I'm sure you will understand...I couldn't give a shit any less either way.

Next time you want to attack a post in jest, learn to use smilies. If indeed it was done as a tease, fair enough, but think about your audience next time and how they may react. Some forethought will go a long way.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    will you be my poker coach str82ace???:)

Why? Do you need to find out how to NEVER make money playing?

Str82ace3...I was unclear again, at no point was I kidding about your posts being boring OR stupid.

That was 100% truth.

I've warned you once to stay the fuck away from me, I will NOT do it again. Never forget that I know what sort of man you are, if you wish to attack my credibility again I will be only too pleased to engage in that conversation to the forum's delight, and with the confidence of someone who will win.

Milo pass me a beer...
  • Steve the list is at work.
    I will have to let you know Tuesday...But I can tell you mine sure as hell isn't...
    SteveKerr wrote: »
    ***wonders if my name is on his list****
    Why? Do you need to find out how to NEVER make money playing?

Str82ace3...I was unclear again, at no point was I kidding about your posts being boring OR stupid.

That was 100% truth.

I've warned you once to stay the fuck away from me, I will NOT do it again. Never forget that I know what sort of man you are, if you wish to attack my credibility again I will be only too pleased to engage in that conversation to the forum's delight, and with the confidence of someone who will win.

Milo pass me a beer...

Hey, don't put me in the middle of this bun fight . . .
  • Kristy / Str82Ace,

Can you please keep your personal issues with one another off the forums and to PMs please. This is a poker forum, not a battlefield.

Thank you!

Now... if there are any more posts that do not have to do with the topic being discussed in this thread they will be deleted.
  • Now... if there are any more posts that do not have to do with the topic being discussed in this thread they will be deleted.

So you are taking to personally censoring the forums now? Good luck with that.
  • I don't see Grahams comment as censoring, if he had deleted their comments or such, then it would be censoring. Just merely a request to take ones personal differences offline, much like office employees taking their differences behind closed doors. Simply good practice for the benefit of the whole....
  • compuease wrote: »
    Simply good practice for the benefit of the whole....

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!

that's a joke right?

At any rate, we've already had this argument..I stick to my earlier position of I'm going to say exactly what I want, where I want..and since my posts WERE on topic (asking for information/insight from the subject of this thread) I feel fine with my actions in this area.

Graham, do what you've got to do.

We know you're all powerful and have your finger on the button and have ...errr 'are', ...monster-members...
    but I'm bored with this shit, your posts will only serve the opposite purpose to your stated intentions. OBV threatening to delete is going to cause drama.

Actually now that I think about it...you should ban yourselves for trolling.
  • Kristy,

You can pull your censorship card if you want, as I know you love to do, but my reference to deleting of posts only relates to you threatening to post personal information about another member:

"If you wish to attack my credibility again I will be only too pleased to engage in that conversation to the forum's delight, and with the confidence of someone who will win."
  • I've gotta play on suit, don't I?
  • You know what I like?

Hot dogs.

Really... they're delicious... I don't care if people think they're the crappiest meat.. they still taste good.

I bet soylent green was great tasting too though....

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I bet soylent green was great tasting too though....

Mark

It's People?
  • I can haz gurl burger?

Mark
  • haha..

Not to be an ass, but that's 3 off topic posts that weren't censored... good for you Graham! :)

Mark

EDIT: No no, seriously, I'm not being sarcastic, I'm glad that things aren't censored here. Keep it that way...
  • I have a belly button

That has to count for something right?

Sief
    I have a belly button

Sief

Yes, you win 1 CPF buck

(does anybody else think that it is hot that a 5-poster hopped on the shit-talking-train? Welcome to the forum Siefert, I expect great things from you!)
    I have a belly button

Sief

Only if it's an outie. Otherwise, you're just another boring pedant, like me.
  • outies make me uncomfortable

Set and .........
    outies make me uncomfortable

Your lack of compassion for the navelly disfigured is troubling, Kristy. You're not who I thought you were. Colour me disillusioned . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Colour me disillusioned . . .

You already are...did you mean you want the opposite?

Here ya go.

milo2.jpg
  • Hey, thats pretty good . . . It may become my new avatar. How are you at finger painting, by the way?