Hire a local actor... for evil

If I had a nickel for every time I wished I could send an actor to perform general awesomeness for me I'd be rich, living in Hollywood and wouldn't have a problem finding someone to do this for me.

I want to send inappropriate singing telegrams to people and I really don't want to pay more than $50-$100 for this service.

Costume wearing would be ideal, loud, brassy, stereotypical old school broadway voice is a must.

Anyone have any thoughts on where to find this gem of a person?

Comments

• How about a clown ?

Clown kick ass!

edit: Just reread and saw the word inapropriate... I think in this case you need to hire either a female or male prostitute... they're willing to sleep with fat people with moles over their genitalia so I'm sure they'll sign a little inapropriate song for ya for a 100$ ... (I'd do it, the signing part, not the mole).
  • lol, I don't want them to have sex with the recipients...I just want them to be comfortable singing lyrics I write. I'm sure you can all imagine how fucked up THOSE would be.

Do I need to up the price? $100 seems fair for ten minutes work, ten minutes drive
  • What are the risks of physical harm to said actor?
  • slim to none
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    slim to none

Awwww, my masochistic side was interested.:)
  • I'm a bit out of practice....

But I actually might be interested.

Of course, for all I know, I could be one of the ones on the list.
  • If you need some lyrical assistance let me know. I have a slight talent for doggerel, and this sounds like fun.
  • Title updated as per Kristy
  • actually I found half the answer, it is 150 for one member of the "cheer up crew" $300 for two... and they will sing whatever I write apparently...

'Robin the ripped' is apparently $300 min. on his own and he will apparently just destroy that person..which is much more appealing

still waiting on the starving actor set...I'll let you know in a couple days.