Please help!

(insert dumb question here)

Comments

• user99 wrote: »
    I have a dilemma: no credit card, no bank account, and no friends with party poker account. (yes I do exist :)) I have no way to deposit cash in my account. The free $5 in bonus money i got can't be activated until i make a deposit. So i need some nice person to transfer like $15 to my partypoker account from their own partypoker account. I will initiate with a $15 paypal deposit to the nice person's email. Your reward: sleeping happily knowing you've successfully started me down the road to bankruptcy :).

I'd prefer a person who is well-known on this forum for obvious reasons.

pleeeeeease? i have no other option.....
    J.

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!
  • Yes you do have options

1) Get a bank account
    2) Get a credit card
    3) Get some friends

And a free piece of advise:

1) STOP BEGGING FOR SCRAPS!
  • Ok how did you get the paypal account then?
  • I just love these.....I can see the guy typing on the other end ....."I really think it's gonna work this time." :rolleyes:
  • moose wrote: »
    Ok how did you get the paypal account then?

You troll for these, don't you!

Don't know the guys at Chiptalk, so Moose where are my chips?

I'm eager!

Milton Slim
  • lol!!!!!!!

christ buddy i am more broke then you and have no bankroll and you still wont see me on here begging:), but good entertainment thou.

btw

can i have some money hobbes????:D
  • This could be entertaining, and god knows we need some more entertainment around here, so I won't ban him just yet, let's see where it goes...... for a little while at least... lol.
  • compuease wrote: »
    This could be entertaining, and god knows we need some more entertainment around here, so I won't ban him just yet, let's see where it goes...... for a little while at least... lol.

Your the coolest Dad!!! :wav:
  • Wow, tough crowd. My buddy has a paypal account.

How about another request: I'm not looking for free advice. Please pleeeease don't give it.

Thanks very much in advance,

J.
  • i just read your no-spam thingie - dude this isnt spam, don't go overboard. I get it. I'm leaving.....
  • fuck it

BAN HIM!!
  • Ok I can see you are from Manitoba so not our usual Hong Kong spammer but can't you just get your buddy with the paypal account to deposit for you then just give him cash in return?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    fuck it

BAN HIM!!
    But he's such a cute little guy.....
  • I would, but I'm overextended with favors from that person at the moment. Money problems.....

did everyone see the free $50 deposit bonus at pokernews? you dont even need to deposit anything. I was so pissed off when i saw that, cause I signed up for a partypoker account the day before, and its only available to new users.
    I would, but I'm overextended with favors from that person at the moment. Money problems.....
    Wow, just wow, and you really expect complete strangers to give/lend/advance you money after you have already stiffed a friend? ;)
  • whoa easy... i never stiff my friends...im not looking for a handout - i'll pay UP FRONT. Read the fine print.
  • I don't know why everyone wants to ban him over making a post like this.... if he is willing to send first and allow the funds to be cleared / used via paypal, its a legitimate request.
  • Thanks Graham. My thoughts exactly.

J.
  • Graham wrote: »
    I don't know why everyone wants to ban him over making a post like this.... if he is willing to send first and allow the funds to be cleared / used via paypal, its a legitimate request.

Careful there Graham it can take quite a while before you are sure the funds transfered to you are not fraudulent.

Day 0 – Payment
    Day 7 – You need to have shipped by today to be covered by the SPP
    Day 45 – All INR and SNAD claims must have been filed by today
    Day 46 - You're safe from all PayPal claims if they haven't been filed yet. You're still potentially at risk for CC chargebacks.
    Day unknown – CC chargebacks can be done for potentially months after payment, depending on the CC company

For the CC chargeback if they person transfered you the money used a bogus card to fund their acct paypal can still recoupe their $$ from you.
  • most CC chargebacks are limited to 90 days but...

welcome back cool teen!
  • True... so maybe the OP will have to wait 46 days then?
  • This thread is full of win...
    altough I did learn something about credit card fraud...

It's so easy to have a CC I don't know why you don't just get one yourself... heck, even with a shitty credit they'll give you one with a 2k limit to make sure you dig yourself a biiig biiiiig hole of debt .

(I'm not in debt)

(ok ... a little but it's getting taken care of)

(no it's not gambling debts, don't try)
  • I think you can get pre-paid credit cards or use wester union as alternatives.
  • Bottom line. If you have to go begging for funds to play poker, YOU SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING POKER!

Edit : I forgot you're not looking for free advice......so that will be $5.
  • Very clever helmuth...

Its not officially begging:

Definitions of beg on the Web:
    [SIZE=-1]call upon in supplication; entreat; "I beg you to stop!"
    solicit: make a solicitation or entreaty for something; request urgently or persistently; "Henry IV solicited the Pope for a divorce"; "My neighbor keeps soliciting money for different charities"
    ask to obtain free; "beg money and food"
    [/SIZE]
    Very clever helmuth...

Its not officially begging:

Definitions of beg on the Web:
    [SIZE=-1]call upon in supplication; entreat; "I beg you to stop!"
    solicit: make a solicitation or entreaty for something; request urgently or persistently; "Henry IV solicited the Pope for a divorce"; "My neighbor keeps soliciting money for different charities"
    ask to obtain free; "beg money and food"
    [/SIZE]

No no, you're certainly not doing that.

Watch out for dripping sarcasm.
  • Just play freerolls to get your bankroll. Your time obviously isn't worth anything or you'd have a job and a credit card.
  • First post, you ask for money.

Posts 2 to 8, you justify it isn't begging, and fail miserably.

You assume calling us 'nice' and 'friendly' you would get one of us to support your endeavor, and not a soul here knows you from Adam.

You just MIGHT be the nicest guy to ever walk this earth, but until I see something more from you other than begging for a few dollars, all you're getting from me will be a snort and a chuckle in disbelief.

If you want to play this game, get a job. Get a bank account. Work your credit up. Post something OTHER than begging threads, and get to know us first.

Then maybe one of us just MIGHT transfer a few dollars. Personally, my money would be on the Leafs winning the cup first before that were to happen.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    First post, you ask for money.

Posts 2 to 8, you justify it isn't begging, and fail miserably.

You assume calling us 'nice' and 'friendly' you would get one of us to support your endeavor, and not a soul here knows you from Adam.

You just MIGHT be the nicest guy to ever walk this earth, but until I see something more from you other than begging for a few dollars, all you're getting from me will be a snort and a chuckle in disbelief.

If you want to play this game, get a job. Get a bank account. Work your credit up. Post something OTHER than begging threads, and get to know us first.

Then maybe one of us just MIGHT transfer a few dollars. Personally, my money would be on the Leafs winning the cup first before that were to happen.

I asked for someone nice enough to do me a favor. I never accused you of being nice. What's with the nasty? I asked nicely, and the answer is no. I get it. Bye.