Blue Jays Tickets Available

If anyone is interested in going to the Jays game on Saturday vs. Atlanta, I can get up to 3 other tickets (1 is for myself) so if anyone is interested in going please let know by Tuesday. I know JohnnieH is going to be there as well so we can get together for a beer before (I have a softball game at 6pm)

Comments

• westside8 wrote: »
    If anyone is interested in going to the Jays game on Saturday vs. Atlanta, I can get up to 3 other tickets (1 is for myself) so if anyone is interested in going please let know by Tuesday. I know JohnnieH is going to be there as well so we can get together for a beer before (I have a softball game at 6pm)

I'll be working that day Wes, so remind me closer to the day, or PM me, and maybe I can come down and meet you pre-game, and get you the notes, etc.

macbb
  • macbb wrote: »
    I'll be working that day Wes, so remind me closer to the day, or PM me, and maybe I can come down and meet you pre-game, and get you the notes, etc.

macbb

Sounds good. I'm definitely there for the game on Wed - I'll PM my cell # to you because I won't get my tickets until game day, so I won't know where I'll be sitting until I get 'em at will call.
  • I'm not working Wednesday, but I'm there Saturday.

We'll meet up then.

macbb