Comments

• JP should be the one thats fired...
  • westside8 wrote: »
    JP should be the one thats fired...

I agree. 4 managers in 7 years......:(
  • George Bell for Left Field

Milton "Kiss my ....... Slim
  • and trying to contend with fill-ins.
  • Are the Jays any different then the other 2 major Toronto franchises. Keep supporting crap and you deserve what you get.
  • No offence but... baseball is soooo boring.
    Playing is fine but watching it... oh my gawd... it's good to take a nap though.
  • pokerdro wrote: »
    Are the Jays any different then the other 2 major Toronto franchises. Keep supporting crap and you deserve what you get.

I beg to differ - the Raptors have made strides from where they were to slowly ascend towards the upper tier of the league. They might not be there yet, but given some time, I think they might reach it. Leafs and Jays are a different story.
  • Raptors are moving in the right direction. Same with TFC.

Jays are pretending to move in the right direction

Leafs don't care as long as revenue is huge every year regardless.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    I beg to differ - the Raptors have made strides from where they were to slowly ascend towards the upper tier of the league. They might not be there yet, but given some time, I think they might reach it. Leafs and Jays are a different story.

The Eastern Conference outside Boston and possibly Detroit is not really a good indicator of basketball greatness. The Raps might have won 20 games in a tough Western Conference. That being said they are years ahead of the Leafs and Jays.
  • I hear Carter and Alomar are available. David Wells has yet to be picked up too.