Selling Cardrunners Account Password "gold membership"

Not Playing Poker Until Sept.2008 and I have a 1 year Gold Membership a Cardrunners and I will barely ever be using it.

I'll sell it for 50$ and that will get you until April 2009
The original cost is 100$ plus 28$ a month

My AIM is PhenomJeff or MSN is jeff_gil9@hotmail.com

**What i can do to prove this isn't a scam is take a screenshot of me logged in at Cardrunners with any vid of your choice showing and an AIM convo up between me and the buyer.**

Comments

• Not Playing Poker Until Sept.2008 and I have a 1 year Gold Membership a Cardrunners and I will barely ever be using it.

**What i can do to prove this isn't a scam is take a screenshot of me logged in at Cardrunners with any vid of your choice showing and an AIM convo up between me and the buyer.**
  • akajeff wrote: »
    Not Playing Poker Until Sept.2008 and I have a 1 year Gold Membership a Cardrunners and I will barely ever be using it.

You do realize this in violation of your user agreement license with Card runners, don't you..?
    Quote from the Cardrunner agreement.. "Any sale or transfer to others, or reproduction for the purpose of commercial distribution, is strictly prohibited"

And what prevents you from "selling" this over and over to multiple people sort of like the scams where someone sells the same house (not even their own) over and over?
  • So it's $50 + $28/mo or $50 total?
  • Yes, however CR pros dont really care to be very honest, they are making 7figures+
  • No, you will only have to pay 50$ and you have acess to it till April 2009

I added you on MSN
    Yes, however CR pros dont really care to be very honest, they are making 7figures+

Ok, who gets the honour of firing the ban hammer? lol.. Graham? At least this is not as obvious as the Tiawanese cell phones, ipods, etc... Kinda cute in a kiddy sort of way...
  • I think we should leave it and see if he is right that Cardrunners won't mind... I'll send the link to Taylor now.
  • Don't bother, delete thread Graham. gl
    Don't bother, delete thread Graham. gl

But they make 7 figures... do you really think he will care about $50? I've even got the email all drafted now... are you telling me that I wasted my time?
    Don't bother, delete thread Graham. gl
    oops, nabbed, maybe a stolen id in any case?
  • Can I have your credit card # for the monthly renewal fee?