Anyone else feel ripped off watching the US Open yesterday?

Boooourns. Spend a couple hours watching only to find out the result will be a day later. Congrats to Tiger on the tie, but come on, play the 18th again and end it now!

I'd bet the feelings will be the same as soon as the final table at the main event happens this year and there is a 3 month wait until the finale.

Comments

• I don't feel ripped off at all. I'm pumped to get to watch another whole match today.

Don't be so results-oriented ;)

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    I don't feel ripped off at all. I'm pumped to get to watch another whole match today.

/g2

+1. Online live streaming FTW

On the other hand though, I prefer the other formats where they only play 3/4 holes instead and finish it on Sunday.
  • Would you prefer them to settle it on the price is right?

It's HOLE IN ONE..................... OR TWO!

YouTube - Janice Pennington's amazing Hole-in-One putt
  • I thought it was kinda strange that it wasn't sudden death like usual, but I guess it will really make for a good battle to really see who is the best.
  • Started streaming it about an hour ago on TSN.ca. Guess what, after 18 holes - still tied. Going to sudden death. Shoulda done this last night and just got it over with! GO ALL IN ALREADY!
  • Started streaming it about an hour ago on TSN.ca. Guess what, after 18 holes - still tied. Going to sudden death. Shoulda done this last night and just got it over with! GO ALL IN ALREADY!

They probably didn't want to clash with the Lakers/Celtics game...hah
  • the winner is...
  • Tiger, after the first sudden death playoff hole.
  • He really got away with one this weekend.

When he pretty much shit the bed, he pull himself out of trouble and Mediate (or Westwood yesterday) couldn't put him away.
  • The only thing better than the excitement of watching golf is discussing the excitement of watching golf
  • And now Tiger is done for the season. I've had the ACL operation, not fun! But at least he gets to sleep on a bet covered in money every night (1 mill + for the win last weekend). Wonder if he will start endorsing stuff like knee braces. Guess the ratings are going to plummet for the PGA for the rest of the year.