Game 3 Player's List

Game 3 is now open for seating. Dan still holds the lead, but its still early. He'll need all his ninja skills to take it down this season.

Who's In??

1) AJ
2) Derek not attending
3) Kris
4) Garry
5) Steve
6) Dan
7) Milo
8) Max
9) Mike H.
10) Amanda

Comments

• I'm in
  • Will not be able to make it this week, AJ. Lost my Mom today. See you in a week.
  • Still out this week AJ, first week of July is probably the earliest.

Condolences to Milo and family as well.
  • Sorry for your loss Milo. My condolences.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Will not be able to make it this week, AJ. Lost my Mom today. See you in a week.

Sincere condolences. Sorry for your loss.
  • Just to let everyone know, I'm on the links Thursday afternoon at a Customer Relationship Building course ;) and won't be able to update the list much.

If you want in, just PM and the wife will check it a couple of times and let me know how many players we're going to have.

Remember, minimum 8 players required for an OFFICIAL game.
  • I'll be there, don't wanna let you guys catch up too much ;).
    Condolences Milo, sorry about your Mom.
  • DAMN IT!! DAN'S IN!

I mean...good to have you out again Dan. ;)
  • COME ON GUYS....where is everyone? Igor? Allen? Wyndam? Jeff? Justin? Mike, Aaron...sheesh, you guys not like the new wood floor or something? Too slippery, too shiny?

Dan you know Amanda is welcome back anytime. Joe, you and Aimee always have an open invite as well.

Starting to develop a rejection complex here...Don't hate me because I'm better than you ;)
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thanks, AJ. Thats the first laugh I've had all week. Thanks a lot for that.

Milo

P.S. I'll be dropping in tonight. Can't let Dan win two, now can I?
  • It was a rematch of last weeks game with Garry and Steve playing heads up again. Garry had the chip lead, but Steve quickly turned that over to his end of the table after doubling up. Garry fought for a few hands, but pushed all in when he pair the seven on a rag flop. Steve had 10 5 suited for a flush draw and hit on the turn. Garry still had some outs, but alas, the 3c on the river wasn't one of them. Steve takes down game 3 before heading off to Vegas next week. Hopefully, this will be the start of a nicer finish there ;) Good luck Steve.

I was third and Amanda was bubble. Mike "Stakz" gets his first CHUMP honours when he was all in against Garry's AK and Dan's JJ. King on the flop, and Garry knocked out both players.

Good game everyone. Great to see Amanda again, and Milo, it was good to have you out considering. Surprised me when I got back from golf, but it was good to see you! All our best!

edit; I just updated the spreadsheet. Steve has monied three out of three games. Be sure to take THAT to the WSOP next week!!
  • Congrats to you, Steve. And great game all. Just wish I could have stayed a little longer. Maybe next week. Thanks to AJ for another great evening of cards, and a much needed break. See you all next week.
  • Congrats on the win Steve, maybe this is a sign of things to come for you in Vegas....

You played a very good game once we got heads up, I haven't been slapped around that much since the last time I told the wife I wanted to play poker all weekend :D

Dan and Amanda; it was great to see you again.

Garry
  • Garry wins with AK against pocket Jacks? That is unpossible .
  • there are way to many unpossible events happening this season

AK flops a K to beat JJ
    QQ holds up against AQ
    Flush draws getting there on the river....

and Garry actually playing some decent poker :)
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    COME ON GUYS....where is everyone? Igor? Allen? Wyndam? Jeff? Justin? Mike, Aaron...sheesh, you guys not like the new wood floor or something? Too slippery, too shiny?

Dan you know Amanda is welcome back anytime. Joe, you and Aimee always have an open invite as well.

Starting to develop a rejection complex here...Don't hate me because I'm better than you ;)

I don't see FedEx on the invite or welcome back anytime list.

Garry, what book are you reading...keep it up!
  • IM-ON-TILT wrote: »
    I don't see FedEx on the invite or welcome back anytime list.

ROMER!!! Where have you been? I don't have your email address, and I'm not using HPT anymore. PM me your address, and your boss's too. You should already KNOW you are both ALWAYS welcome back to The Hill.
  • Thanks all.

hopefully my good run lately continues when I am in Vegas.

I will be back on the hill in July