Pacific Poker Bonuses

So I signed up for Pacific Poker this week, threw in $100 to start. I got $25 free instantly, and IF I accumulate 750 player points, I get another $75 free.

Sounds like some good bonuses from our new Canadian Online Poker League home.

Just thought I'd let people know that haven't signed on yet.

Comments

• Any feel yet for how easy it is to accumulate those points? Is it even likely at 10/25 or 25/50 cent NL?
  • Thanks Schabs... hope to see you at the games!
  • I've been playing mostly .25 .50 PLO for about 3 days, I've got about 60 pts so far. Mind you the bonus u have to make the 750 points a month from your 1st deposit.
  • Is it the whole 750 points or nothing within the 30 days or do you get part of the bonus for less? Sounds tough to make the whole thing at the level you are playing, similar to me.
  • Umm, it looks like you have to accumulate the 750 player points before the 30 days are over in order to get the $75.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Any feel yet for how easy it is to accumulate those points? Is it even likely at 10/25 or 25/50 cent NL?

It is very hard. I took the full $400 deposit, c/w instant $100 bonus. That's 3000 points to clear or 100 per day. I've been multitabling 2-4 tables for 2-3 hours per night and getting nowhere. $50 max nl and any limit tables 1-2 and up that I can find.

It is 1 point per dollar of rake contributed, so essentially I need to pay $3000 in rake to get my $300 in bonus. 10% rakeback - not very good. If the rake is 5% of the pot, that is $60,000 in play I need to give them. Crazy.

Looking at my account I've cleared 355 points so far and 22 days left to clear. Unlikely I will make it.
  • I cleared off about 150 points playing 25/50cent PLO over about 6 hours spread over a couple of days. So it will probably take quite a while to do the whole thing if I do not start multitabling.

I think it is a very tough bonus to clear, but the instant part of it is nice.
  • You play at pacific poker to play against the worst players on the internet, not for the bonuses or rakeback.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    You play at pacific poker to play against the worst players on the internet, not for the bonuses or rakeback.

Thats what I was thinking... schabs and I were playing at a table last night and I have to say that the players were SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.
  • Graham wrote: »
    Thats what I was thinking... schabs and I were playing at a table last night and I have to say that the players were SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.

And he's just referring to the CPF League game. lol.

:)