Jay's Game Sunday June 8

Yesterday was my nephew's birthday so today I took him and my 4 year old to the Jays game as a present. It was also photo day so we all had cameras.

Due to the lack of info on the Jays horrible web site, I had to go with info that I found on the web from last year, which was still resident on their web site, (did I say, crappy web site already?) - which was wrong.

Energizer Photo Day
On Sunday June 3 the Blue Jays will host their annual Photo Day for fans. Come watch the Jays take on the Chicago White Sox with game time beginning at 1:07 p.m. Fans are invited to come down onto the field at Rogers Centre before the game and take pictures of their favourite Blue Jays Players & Coaches! All fans must have their own camera to be granted admission to Energizer Photo Day and entry is permitted to the first 5,000 fans. The Energizer Bunny will be in attendance. Please lineup outside Gate #15 (northwest side of Rogers Centre) to participate in Energizer Photo Day. See you at Rogers Centre! Photo Day usually runs from noon until 12:30 p.m. Exact time is subject to change.

Since the game time was the same, I figured I could depend on it, especially, since as I said, it is actually still resident on their (CRAPPY) site and any links to this year's promo, yielded no info.

So we got there for 11:50 am went in through the proper gate, and it was over already. :rage::rage::rage: Now we were trapped inside the Dome with over an hour before game time. Had upper deck tickets but decided to use the extra time to get them upgraded and managed to get front row outfield.

So anyways I was going to bore you with a bunch of my action shots of the game but decided to present to you a photo essay. "Jays Game from the view of a 4 year old".

I bought a new camera so my son got the old one to fool around with until he breaks it.

101_2502.JPG

101_2505.JPG

101_2521.JPG

101_2534.JPG

101_2547.JPG

101_2549.JPG

101_2552.JPG

101_2559.JPG

101_2561.JPG

He took like ten pictures of this girl. If he knew his phone number I'm sure he would have exchanged numbers.

Comments

• Umm...

What's with the picture of the fat dude's crotch? Not that I'm judging... but it's awesome

Mark
  • I had no idea what he was taking pictures of, but I laughed my ass off when I saw that one. Remember that's from his perspective so that is what a little guy can see when he turns around in his seat...
  • That needs to be your avatar pic
  • Uhh no, but Mark can take it.