CN: $100 max or $200 max table?

Gunna be heading down to CN next weekend and was wondering what $1/2 table I should play at...as of now I'm thinking that the $200 max tables would be better obv because I'd have 100BB but, in general, do the better players play at the $200 max table with more beginners sitting down at the $100 max ones?
What are your opinions on this?

Comments

• jdAA88 wrote: »
    Gunna be heading down to CN next weekend and was wondering what $1/2 table I should play at...as of now I'm thinking that the $200 max tables would be better obv because I'd have 100BB but, in general, do the better players play at the $200 max table with more beginners sitting down at the $100 max ones?
    What are your opinions on this?

How's your deepish stack skills? Can you fold top pair on the turn?
    Most of the time it's all 100Max anyways.
  • definitely better at deep stack and yeah I can fold TP on the turn....
  • I prefer the table that has the larger stacks on it. Always play $200 max if there is a seat. If no seats available, sign up for both and move tables when the $200 max becomes available. If the maximum rake is the same, why not play $200 max.

If you are raised $10 by a guy with $50 behind when you have a pocket pair, you are not getting the odds to make the call vs someone with $150 behind.