Fold cards and was dealt another hand

This happened last night when I was playing online. I was playing two tables and folded Qs6d. I wasn't paying attention when my monitor beeped, indicating that it was my turn to act on the next hand when I noticed that my previous hand was still showing (see bottom left). I guess it must have been a software glitch. Not sure if this is common? Thought it was kind of interesting.

Not sure how to attach as non-thumbnail?

Comments

• pokerJAH = superuser

[x] glitch
  • Wow, I had no idea people still used Windows 98.

/g2
  • I'm still waiting for the comments on why I am still playing $0.10/$0.20...
  • nah, we already know why ;)
  • Wow... the replies to this thread are classic.... that is a pretty strange occurence, but makes sense that it happened at Seedy Poker.
  • g2 wrote: »
    Wow, I had no idea people still used Windows 98.

/g2

sure looks like winxp to me
  • InsaneGuy wrote: »
    sure looks like winxp to me
    Your name suits you.

/g2
  • Wow, I had no idea people still used Windows 98.

SWING.... and a miss.
  • Is it not win 98? Because my parents used 98 until a year and a half ago and it looked exactly like that. And I know what XP looks like. (I'm thinking it might be XP on some lame win98-lookalike settings. Getting warm?)

/g2
  • (I'm thinking it might be XP on some lame win98-lookalike settings. Getting warm?)

technically its windows 2000 classic mode theme in xp
  • Definitely not 98 since if I'm not mistaken that's Explorer 7 on the desktop. However narrowing down more from there would be difficult as you can make XP look like almost anything with many different themes. Actually you may be able to even find an Icon for explorer to make it look like Explorer 7 on win98 although I doubt Jah is going to that trouble. I once saw a guy running XP but with a Mac theme and boy did it ever look realistic. Sorry to drag this so far off topic.... I suspect that this is a glitch in the video ram rather than the poker site.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for the comments on why I am still playing $0.10/$0.20...

inferred

n·fer (n-fûr)
    v. in·ferred, in·fer·ring, in·fers
    v.tr.
    1. To conclude from evidence or premises.
    2. To reason from circumstance; surmise: We can infer that his motive in publishing the diary was less than honorable.
    3. To lead to as a consequence or conclusion: "Socrates argued that a statue inferred the existence of a sculptor" Academy.
    4. To hint; imply.
    v.intr.
    To draw inferences.
  • yeah you remove the graphic amelioration on xp ... helps alot with the overall performance.
    I use it at work