Let's get cultured!

Hey all

I was thinking we could all use some more class around this joint, and thought some live theater may be just the thing... so I'm looking into buying tickets for....

EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL

I was thinking a few things

A: Sometime in July

B: I prefer tickets in the "Splatter Zone"

:)

Who's interested? I'll take some time later to pick an exact date - hopefully by day's end.

Mark

Comments

• Possibility

Search for it through Redflagdeals.com and see what you find.
  • That looks like a pretty good show.
  • Yea.. saw those tix...

But they're not in the "Splatter Zone"... and what fun is that?

Mark
  • It's a great show. Highly recommended, esp. if you're a fan of the movies.
  • Wait a minute. Did someone mention Zombies?

P1000245.JPG

P1000248.JPG

P1000249.JPG

P1000251.JPG

P1000254.JPG

I really wish I had spent the extra money to get all oversized chips. Alas, there are two sample sets, one oversized and I got 32 bounty chips oversized and you can really see the size difference above.

P1000258.JPG

Almost forgot the plaques. So cool.

13 Reasons Zombies Should be Banned from Poker Tables
  • Seen it -- it's great -- it's a small theatre (I bought the most expensive seats) so all the seats are just about equal value IMO
  • I'm in Mark, let me know dates.
  • That is one sweet chipset! For the record, I vote for the "Ballet" as opposed to theatre...
  • Brass rail ballet?

That'll be in a couple weekends

Mark
  • I'm in for all the above..

just the 'watching'
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I'm in for all the above..

just the 'watching'

Yeah, and I read Playboy for the articles...
  • are you implying that I secretely want to be a stripper?

Good read!

edit: Though the rumour is that Mario *should* be a stripper, this post by Kristy
  • Alright...

Tentatively thinking Friday, June 27th... it's playing at 7:00 and 11:00... I'll let you guess which one has more tickets available... I'll double check this tomorrow... who's in?

Mark
  • Splatter zone? and how much?
  • Haha..

You've never seen the movies have you Moose?

$55 for Splatter zone tickets - let's just say "You will get wet on this ride - dress appropriately

Mark
  • mm and I are in depending on babysitting will know for sure tonight. splatter zone or whatever you want, though I suspect mm would prefer not. Possibility also exist to extend this into an overnighter. Jays in town Sat?
  • Not sure...

But the show will go into the at the early, and after the game would make it tight to get there if we go for the 11...

Mark
  • moose wrote: »
    Jays in town Sat?

Yes they play the Braves. Wraych and I will be at the game.

Might I suggest you wear a garbage bag for the "Splatter Zone"?
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Not sure...

But the show will go into the at the early, and after the game would make it tight to get there if we go for the 11...

Mark

Dude I meant go to show - get splattered - go clubbing - crash at downtown hotel - get up - eat - go to game next day.
  • That works for me.... :)

Mark
  • I'll be down for that...maybe not Evil Dead because I have seen it (and highly recommend it), but Jays vs. Braves I'm in...just need to check my softball/soccer league schedule