Wpt Satellite In Mississauga

Hi everyone, im putting together a WPT satellite this sunday (june 1st) evening starting at 8pm. (lakshore and southdown area)

Buy-in depends on how many player we get.
top prize=$1240
starting time 8:00pm
15 minutes blind
10 000 starting stack.

you must register to play. contact yama at sales@pvpvideo.ca thanks.

Comments

• Has the sat structure been released by Fallsview yet?
  • I will try to post a thread about the WPT NAPC satellite structure later, but I am disappointed so far. :( My advice for anybody who dreams of playing in the WPT is to ask your friends and anybody you play with if they are interested in hosting or participating in a rake-free WPT satellite or league. Even if your bankroll is too low to play in a rake-free satellite/league for a $10,300, $1,240 or $400 seat, you can still have a home game where the winner gets $170 for a WPT satellite seat.

I had already planned to carpool to Fallsview on Sunday, but it is a no-brainer to participate in this rake-free satellite, so I will drive all the way back to Mississauga by 8 PM.
    GTA Poker wrote: »
    Has the sat structure been released by Fallsview yet?
  • yes i heard this year the rakes are very high compare to last year. I Dont make sence to drive to fallsview just for the satellite (with rake and gas prize this high you are looking at $50.00 of expense to play satellite) anyways i will always be interested to play rake free satellites at homes. and also will host a few. see you all at the table.
  • I sent you the names of two more people (non-forumers) who are interested in Sunday's satellite.
    The_Game wrote: »
    Dont make sence to drive to fallsview just for the satellite (with rake and gas prize this high you are looking at $50.00 of expense to play satellite)
  • well we will see if we can get enough players. if we dont get enough players by sunday noon, i will cancel the game. just so i can make my own plans.

hopefully we get at least 8 players.
  • The organizer of the WPT league wants to come on Sunday night. I believe Animaux, Kris, Chris, two Ryan and Howard are also interested in a satellite. Please let me know by Sunday morning if you have enough players.
    The_Game wrote: »
    hopefully we get at least 8 players.
  • sorry i could not make it to this one. if you plan on having another one, i would be interested. the more notice, the better.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    the more notice, the better.

+1. You can't expect people to be able to make a game with only a week's notice...especially weekends. I'll be interested if I don't come back to TO broke after Vegas in July