World Series of Poker - Fantasy Poker

With the World Series of Poker underway shortly...here is a little fun contest for those interested. I have created a league for any forumers interested, and it will just be a fun side bet. Entry fee will be $5, and you can send that to me either on Full Tilt "westside8" or Poker Stars "wesleyw". The password for our league will be PM'ed to the player once I receive the entry fee.

Payout as follows:
- Less than 10 = 1st-100%
- 10-19 = 1st-80%, 2nd 20%
- 20-29 = 1st-60%, 2nd-30%, 3rd-10%
- 30+ = 1st-50%, 2nd-25%, 3rd-15%, 4th-10%

Pick your own stable of poker pros for 52 selected events of the 2008 WSOP. The action starts Friday, May 30th and continues through the $10,000 No-Limit Texas Hold'em Main Event starting Thursday, July 3rd. You can join anytime but the more events you play, the more chances you have to win!

Your challenge is to assemble a 15-player poker team that will earn you the most fantasy dollars in each individual event - not necessarily over the entire series of events. Your roster for each event will include 15 poker players consisting of:

* Five "A" Players
(earn triple the actual winnings in Fantasy Dollars)
* Five "B" players
(earn double the actual winnings in Fantasy Dollars)
* Five "C" players
(earn the actual winnings in Fantasy Dollars)

You can re-select your entire roster prior to each event or let'em ride. Note: If you don't submit new picks for each event, your most recent line-up will be used for the next event.

To join, login to your Full Tilt Poker client, open up your cashier, and click on my promotions. You will see a graphical link that will say "Fantasy Poker". Click on "Go to Fantasy Poker" and following the instructions to select your team.

To join our PokerForum.ca league, click on "Leagues" on the menu bar on the left, select "P", and locate "Poker Forum Canada". Again, the password will not be forwarded until I have received your entry fee. Please indicate either via PM or by posting in this thread what your name is, and which site you used to send the entry fee.

Any questions, feel free to post or PM.

Comments

• So this may not be decided until November then :)

Did you get much response? I'd be interested.
  • Moose said he was interested - and also a couple others.
  • Count me in then.
    I'll send the $ tonight