Mini Series of Poker - Full Tilt

Great gimmick idea brough to you by Full Tilt Poker - you'll get to play the World Series of Poker events for 1/100th of the buy-in.

Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker - WSOP 2008: Mini Series Of Poker

Comments

• iron duke is also doing the same thing

agree think this is a awesome idea for us poor people.:)
  • I hope you meant 1/10th...is there a link on the full tilt site I can't find it?
  • 1/100th. So the buyins range from $15 to $500. The link is already in the OP - you gotta click the "Online Poker at..." part of the second link it appears as the "Full Tilt Poker" links you to FTP home page directly.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    1/100th. So the buyins range from $15 to $500. The link is already in the OP - you gotta click the "Online Poker at..." part of the second link it appears as the "Full Tilt Poker" links you to FTP home page directly.

uh...I don't recall a $1500 to $50k range in the original games...am I missing something re: 1/100th?

Thanks for the link.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh WSOP not FTOPs...me see now.
  • 50k is the HORSE tourney..
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    50k is the HORSE tourney..

Yeah, I thought it was a mini FTOPs not a mini WSOP -- looks pretty decent, I'll likely play some of the PLO and Stud8 events.
  • How do the blinds structures compare to the corresponding WSOP events? Surprisingly, Full Tilt charges a higher rake percentage than the B&M Rio, which has to hire an army of tournament staff. :confused: The rake for the WSOP HORSE event is only 4%, and 6% for the Main Event.
  • this msop is pretty cool i think. i'll definitely play in some events.

btw, no 5 card draw in the wsop? or is that considered part of the mixed games?
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    How do the blinds structures compare to the corresponding WSOP events?

Not sure how the levels correspond to WSOP events,but looks like most are double stack events with 12 min blinds.

For the NL games that give a Patience Factor of 16.98 Skill Level 6.
    Pretty good play for the buyin
  • ok blondefish jr.:):)

Hobbes wrote: »
    Not sure how the levels correspond to WSOP events,but looks like most are double stack events with 12 min blinds.

For the NL games that give a Patience Factor of 16.98 Skill Level 6.
    Pretty good play for the buyin