Thursday Night Poker Game - Toronto

Hey Guys. Due to work I can only host a poker game every Thursday. Its going to be 2-4 NL only. We'll be using custom $2 and $10 chips. Played on a custom table with a dealer. There is no house rake or session fee. This is a private game but open to anyone after I talk to you first. I'm located on Rogers Rd. If anyone wants to reserve a seat or for more details. My email is ShawnEvil@gmail.com or you can call me at 416-561-6288 after 6pm. Games run 8pm till 6am. First game is this Thursday May 29th.

Comments

• just want to know where is this. i mean area. (close to rogers centre would be my first guess) i will call to talk if i decided to come one of the nights. thanks,
  • From memory...Rogers Road isn't downtown. Its located somewhere in the West...around Eglinton if I'm not mistaken.

Edit...Google Maps..Around Eglinton/St. Claire area.
  • Yes Rogers Rd. is on the westend of Toronto. Near Keele and Eglinton area.
    Still seats open for 8pm for this Thursday. Call me to reserve a seat and for exact location.
  • Still room for a couple more players. Anyone want to come out email me at ShawnEvil@gmail.com for location details and to answer any other questions. You can also call me after 6pm at 416-561-6288. Hope to see you there.