Canadian Stars First deposit Bonus - EXPIRED

Hmm, I cannot seem to cut and paste the welcome message but basically

to celebrate kared69 winning the sunday million (congrats) they are running a special Canadian Sunday Million Satellite (this Sunday 12:30), 5 seats added buy in for $22

and if you make a deposit with the code CAMILLION you get a free ticket to this as well as a 100% bonus up to $50.

I did do a deposit but there was no place to enter the code. I did not receive the bonus or ticket yet, and I assume it is because they do not have it in place. I emailed them, but I imagine it will work out fine.

Seems like a solid deal, I assume the bonus is 15x or something.

Comments

• Can't sign in right now on work laptop so I can't check, but with the wording I'm assuming its a reload bonus?
  • Edited the title to indicate Reload bonus... can you please post the confirmation from stars that this bonus exists? I don't see anything in my lobby when I log in.
  • Have not heard back from Stars yet, the message is still in "my news" when I open that (under help then my news). The satellite tournament is there though registration is not until Sunday. I will post an update when Stars emails me back.
  • The code is only for 1st time depositors.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    The code is only for 1st time depositors.

Yea, just saw that also... please use Marketing Code CPF50 when signing up to help support PokerForum.ca :D, then you can enter the CAMILLION bonus code when making your deposit.
  • Heh well, a couple things:

Why the heck would I get this message then :P

and 2) their reply made me chuckle

>Thank you for contacting us.
    >
    >Please note that this promotion was for May 15-16 and is no longer
    >applicable, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
    >
    >Please let me know if we can be of further assistance.
    >
    >
    >Regards,
    >
    >Jeny
    >PokerStars Support Team

I am not quite sure how they ran a promotion on the 15th -16th to celebrate a Canadian winning a tournament on the 18th, but then Stars was always ahead of it's time.

Basically I assume there is some type of mix up somewhere, I did not mean to confuse others here, as I certainly did not expect to get a first time deposit only based bonus message pop up addressed specifically to me since I have had an account for 4 years.

I have emailed Stars again and will see what they say.
  • Monteroy wrote: »

I am not quite sure how they ran a promotion on the 15th -16th to celebrate a Canadian winning a tournament on the 18th, but then Stars was always ahead of it's time.

This guy knows why ;)
    Cause Stars already determined the winner
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    This guy knows why ;)

LOL... i'll update the title yet again to say EXPIRED
  • lol i just got that message too so i guess he's not crazy. :)
  • actyper wrote: »
    lol i just got that message too so i guess he's not crazy. :)

Me too
  • The voices are telling me to disagree.