mansion poker?

just recently got an offer for some free money on mansionpoker.com and i was wondering what others thought about this site. is it any good? i've never played on it before but figured i might as well try with the free cash.

i probably won't be using it too often so i'm not too worried about any rakeback programs or anything like that. i'm more interested in the SNGs they offer, the lower level MTTs ($20 and under), level of competition and guaranteed money tournies.

Comments

• m_dolens wrote: »
    just recently got an offer for some free money on mansionpoker.com and i was wondering what others thought about this site. is it any good? i've never played on it before but figured i might as well try with the free cash.

i probably won't be using it too often so i'm not too worried about any rakeback programs or anything like that. i'm more interested in the SNGs they offer, the lower level MTTs ($20 and under), level of competition and guaranteed money tournies.

same player pool as chanpoker
    they are on ongame network
    mansion is famous with overlay tournment
    not sure if it's still the case
  • I have some money on there from some offer. I recall that in the evening there are hardly any cash tables running. You are lucky to find a couple full tables at the small limits. Also, it takes 20+ minutes to fill a SNG single table. Mainly European players so it is a lot busier in the day time (obviously).
  • Mansion could have been so good if they stayed on their own network, but I think it got too expensive as they used to have some massive overlay tournaments (daily $100ks). I used to play on there a few times, but now that they are part of a network, I haven't tried it since. If it is free, who cares how good it is.
  • Graham wrote: »
    If it is free, who cares how good it is.

heh, true dat!