Good Online Site?!?

hey.
i quit online poker for about 3 years, and now i'm thinking of starting to play online poker again.

i was wondering what online poker site is good, beside partypoker and pokerstars.

Comments

• pretty much all major network are pretty good
    beside the two you mention.
    FTP got rakeback and Ironman
    network
    Ongame 8x bonus
    Ipoker Vip Bonus
    Prima Rakeback plus bottomless bonus
  • hey Graham
    i recieved your PM but i cant reply.
    so, i'll just reply on the thread instead.

i'm using a PC. and i plan on using online poker to play stud, omaha, razz, and HORSE or HOSE events (if there are any). and maybe get some experience in tournament play. i'm mainly a cash game player, right now.

i'm just starting to play stud and razz, so i'm looking for lower limits, maybe 1/2 or lower for stud and razz.

as for omaha i'm look to play 5/5 or 5/10.

i typically play no-limit or pot-limit poker.

i'm thinking of signing up with either 'FullTilt', 'ChanPoker', 'PacificPoker' or 'UltimateBet'. i'll proabebly download their software, and test each one out, for my self.
  • hey Graham
    i recieved your PM but i cant reply.
    so, i'll just reply on the thread instead.

i'm using a PC. and i plan on using online poker to play stud, omaha, razz, and HORSE or HOSE events (if there are any). and maybe get some experience in tournament play. i'm mainly a cash game player, right now.

i'm just starting to play stud and razz, so i'm looking for lower limits, maybe 1/2 or lower for stud and razz.

as for omaha i'm look to play 5/5 or 5/10.

i typically play no-limit or pot-limit poker.

i'm thinking of signing up with either 'FullTilt', 'ChanPoker', 'PacificPoker' or 'UltimateBet'. i'll proabebly download their software, and test each one out, for my self.

Full Tilt is probably your best bet, and if you are going to go with them I suggest taking rakeback. I am currently working on launching 2 rakeback sites and the design one of them isn't done, but if you want rakeback I can get it for you here, also I have rakeback for Ultimate Bet on that page also:

Rakeback
    (sorry about the ugly design right now)

Chan Poker if you want the 8x bonus, use promo code CANADA8

I am currently working out a deal with Pacific, so once it is ready I will post it here. It might be worth waiting for though before creating an account if there is no rush.

If you need anything else, or have any other questions, let me know.

Also, I am gonna fix that PM thing, but I am going away tomorrow so it will be when I get back.

Good luck!
  • The only 2 sites with action in all those games are stars and full tilt
  • i'm thinking of signing up with either 'FullTilt', 'ChanPoker', 'PacificPoker' or 'UltimateBet'. i'll proabebly download their software, and test each one out, for my self.

i suggest that you don't do this because most bonus offers/rakebacks become void if you've already downloaded their software in the past.