John Gabriel's Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory

Normal Person + Audience + Anonymity = Total Fuckwad.

Discuss.

Comments

• dinobot wrote: »
    Normal Person + Audience + Anonymity = Total Fuckwad.

Discuss.

totally agree. also works for individuals in large groups/mobs.
  • In some cases with pretty tragic consequences.

This came up in discussion today with a co worker after we read an article about Corrections Staff in Ontario standing pretty idly by while an aboriginal man slowly bled to death from a self inflicted wound.

The comments attached to the article were frighteningly racist, and just lacked regard for human life for the most part. The comments almost seemed to build on eachother with each new poster seemingly more emboldened by the comments that came before theirs.

Sort of grossed me out to be honest.
  • dinobot wrote: »
    Anonymity

Try dealing with people on the telephone these days.
  • cadillac wrote: »
    Try dealing with people on the telephone these days.
    ya. damn that caller id!
  • I have too many stories to tell but here is one....

I used to manage a strip club that was owned by a full-patch member of the HA.

Some clown from out of town comes in with some friends in tow and starts throwing around money thinking he is Kevin Federline. He orders a tray of shooters which costs $150 and decides that he only feels like giving the waitress $100.

I explained to K-Fed how much I would appreciate if he would settle the tab. He responds by throwing a $5 bill in the waitresses face.

I grab K-fed and a couple doormen and myself remove him from the bar.

When we get outside K-fed starts telling us that he is a Hell-Angel and that he is going to burn down the f-king bar. I asked him if he wanted to call some of his friends for back up and that I would be more than happy to let him use my cell phone.

He looks at me like I am an idiot but I can tell that he is confused. The very next second 4 HA arrive on motorcycles and I say to him..."boy, that was quick...here are your friends now!"

He didn't know whether to shit or run so he just stood there completely frozen. The boys got off their bikes and we said our hello's as they entered the bar. I looked at him and I have never seen somebody look so white in my life.

I advised him that it's best if he calls it a night and that he was never welcome back to the bar.

I have never understood why people say and do such things. Unfortunately I have had to deal with several similar situations in the past with wannabe gangsters.
  • Rising from the ashes...rock on.....ROCK ON.
  • This ties into something I wish this forum would do..which is beef up the profile section.

I wish that we all had pictures, and real names and personal input. Not only would it foster a greater sense of community -it would somewhat lessen the product of your equation.

(I stay equally ignorant/abrasive though, as evidenced by the fact that I use my real name..EXHIBITIONISM FTW!)
  • With clothes! We know who this is for, don't we!

Milton Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    With clothes! We know who this is for, don't we!

Milton Slim

Hey!

Don't go applying your moralistic views on MY lifestyle!!

Mark
  • It's not about lifestyles, Mark. It's about losing one's lunch or, given the time, dinner. For some of us it would be envy, however. I'm not talking about me, mind you, but a friend. Yeah, a friend of mine, that's it . . .
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Hey!

Don't go applying your moralistic views on MY lifestyle!!

Mark

Who mentioned a name, not me! Does someone feel guilty? My therapist says I will recover completely, nearly! or I should recover, hopefully! or has anyone seen my Blankie!

Milton "Pants up" Slim
  • cavanza wrote: »
    hahaha nice.LINK REMOVED

Other than cavanza being a normal person...he proves the fuckwad theory
  • Nooner81 wrote: »
    I have too many stories to tell but here is one....

I used to manage a strip club that was owned by a full-patch member of the HA.

Some clown from out of town comes in with some friends in tow and starts throwing around money thinking he is Kevin Federline. He orders a tray of shooters which costs $150 and decides that he only feels like giving the waitress $100.

I explained to K-Fed how much I would appreciate if he would settle the tab. He responds by throwing a $5 bill in the waitresses face.

I grab K-fed and a couple doormen and myself remove him from the bar.

When we get outside K-fed starts telling us that he is a Hell-Angel and that he is going to burn down the f-king bar. I asked him if he wanted to call some of his friends for back up and that I would be more than happy to let him use my cell phone.

He looks at me like I am an idiot but I can tell that he is confused. The very next second 4 HA arrive on motorcycles and I say to him..."boy, that was quick...here are your friends now!"

He didn't know whether to shit or run so he just stood there completely frozen. The boys got off their bikes and we said our hello's as they entered the bar. I looked at him and I have never seen somebody look so white in my life.

I advised him that it's best if he calls it a night and that he was never welcome back to the bar.

I have never understood why people say and do such things. Unfortunately I have had to deal with several similar situations in the past with wannabe gangsters.

Nooner, that is one of the best stories I have heard in a long time... that must have been pretty hilarious in person.