A funny thing happened on the way to Tuesday

I want more personal stories, you guys are like crack to me.

so, I'm posing the "What did you do with your long weekend?" question.

I watched DrTyore get drunk, and repeatedly try to touch my bum in front of his new girl-friend type, he then proceeded to pass out on the couch leaving her nowhere to sleep but the floor.

and he survived!

Comments

• Yeah I'm starting to wonder about this girl. She seemed genuinely attracted to Mark. Better check the police/mental health records.
  • I put up a new shelf and went looking at a new house. Got to eat out for dinner twice for my birthday (and my wife even paid for once). Cut the grass. Exciting stuff. Oh yeah, I won a poker tournament.
  • I calculated a Nash Equilibrium for the global petroleum economy and took a poop
  • Visited my Mom in Brampton Civic Hospital, had dinner at my Mom-in-laws, cut the grass, kicked some ass playing 7-stud on-line, lost $10.00 playing BS poker on Friday night. Took a nice long soak on Saturday night (lobster treatment) to clear the cobwebs. Thought about getting another cat because of Walt's passing. Back to the grind today. :smilie:
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    new girl-friend type

Ok, you peaked my interest... what is a "new girl-friend type"?
  • I went to three BBQ's, and consumed a total of 22 bottles of beer, mostly Corona's, but had some Heineken as well.

I got a sunburn from riding my Lambretta around with no Jacket in the 30 degree heat on Saturday(30 degree's is unheard of in Vancouver)

I finalized all the plans for my vegas trip.

I walked the Greyhounds.

I'm boring.
  • Did some spring cleaning/reno's with my family Saturday. Saturday night I played poker at g2's.....58 hands OK and 2 terribly. Golfed Sunday morning in some of the ungodliest weather ever. Spent Sunday afternoon/evening with my in-laws consuming copious amounts of red wine and in-law BS. Spent Monday doing more work around the house and wishing I had consumed less red wine (and in-law BS).

Now if you are using that as a drug you have hit rock bottom.;)
  • see below
  • I folded aces... more than once.

OK, had an extra long weekend. Took off Thursday night for Niagara (aka Seneca) and outlet shopping for the wife; played a total of seven hours of poker for a $20 profit. Took my daughter to ballet on Sat morning, did lots of gardening Sat afternoon, followed by Wonderland for the kids in the evening. Went out for Japanese on w the family on Sunday followed by dinner w the visiting relatives from England in the evening. Watched a couple of movies on Monday afternoon (10000 BC, Cloverfield).
  • Brag::

Sunday:I made $1507 playing 2/5 NL. I got lucky and won 2 hands.
  • Deleted
  • Sunday:I made $1507 playing 2/5 NL. I got lucky and won 2 hands.
    Congrats, but how did that happen with only a $300 maximum buy-in and $120/hour in fees being taken from the table?
  • Graham wrote: »

We're just not sure if it is someone with a fetish for drunk guys with small...cars or someone who heard it is pathetically easy to get Mark to take his pants off or Mark's cousin.
  • graham wrote:

I was inferring that Mark is a playa...for those of you who don't know him, he looks more or less like this:

3XLCASH3.jpg
  • I'm pretty sure I should either be REALLY pissed, or tickled pink

Mark
  • Friday Night...Quick dinner with family after day job. Went to night job at bar and worked til 3AM

Saturday...Up at 7am with kids. Cut the grass. Wife went out with friends for dinner. I stayed home with the kids til 9pm. Went to work til 3am.

Sunday...Went to in-laws at Noon for our weekly Italian smorgasbord. Watched Canada lose to Russia in WHC. Went to childrens B-Day party late afternoon. Had a couple beers & went to bed early.

Monday...Met my uncle for a round of golf at Pine Valley. Met wife and kids at cottage in Turkey Point for a family gathering. Wife and kids went home while I went to Brantford for a 6.5 hr session on table #2 of 5-10 limit netting $215.

Tuesday...that's right...I had the day off suckers. Sleep and more sleep.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Congrats, but how did that happen with only a $300 maximum buy-in and $120/hour in fees being taken from the table?

Pure luck.
  • lol funny miniclip...
    anyways...

my long weekend was postponed to last weekend so im a bit late...

let's see how exciting my life is at the moment :

went to bed early friday cuz working on my house saturday morning.
    worked till late, missed a party at 7pm cuz I was tired went to bed at 9.
    did nothing on sunday to at least have some weekend + nice dinner at home with girlfriend.
    did groceries on monday and a friend came over to play some mario kart till like 11.
    went to bed.

over.

god that was boring... a couple years ago the only word would have been "I was wasted all weekend long"

oh well ... priorities lol