Anyone play at VC Poker?

So, I signed up at VC Poker (Graham, you'll be happy to hear I went through BankRollBoost.com to get the free $$$) last week and it seemed ok at first but the last few days the software keeps losing it's connection to the server. Yesterday, I was in a tournament, built up a nice stack before being disconnected. When I finally was able to reconnect (like 10 minutes later) I was heads up with a dude who was just stealing away my blinds. By this time my stack was almost gone but I managed to battle back and had a 1.5:1 chip advantage and then I get disconnected again. This time, I wasn't able to reconnect in time and got blinded out into 2nd. I immediately contacted support but they said because I came in 2nd they would not do anything about it (basically SOL). I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem or is it just me? Thankfully, I was playing low stakes with free money or I'd be shooting fireballs at these guys for their "tough luck for you" attitude.

Comments

• I know Zithal used to...
  • MarcoGD wrote: »
    So, I signed up at VC Poker (Graham, you'll be happy to hear I went through BankRollBoost.com to get the free $$$)

Awsome...thanks Marco! Free money is always good :D

I have played there a few times and never noticed any problems. It is on the same network as Chan though, and I know several people mentioned disconnects on there. Possibly this may be an issue with ongame. Were you able to get to other websites while you were disconnected to the software?
  • Graham wrote: »
    Were you able to get to other websites while you were disconnected to the software?

Yes, everything else was working fine, in fact I was also playing a tournament on PS & surfing at the same time.
  • Graham wrote: »
    Awsome...thanks Marco! Free money is always good :D

I have played there a few times and never noticed any problems. It is on the same network as Chan though, and I know several people mentioned disconnects on there. Possibly this may be an issue with ongame. Were you able to get to other websites while you were disconnected to the software?
    for real?
    chan = ongame
    vcpoker = ipoker
    ?????
  • for real?
    chan = ongame
    vcpoker = ipoker
    ?????

My bad...i thought it was ongame.... nevermind.