Torrent Help

I have been able to download the file and everything but when I run in Windows Media Player it sticks like crazy. Mostly every 5 sec and won't move again. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Is it just a bad file or is something I am doing? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: The file is the Day One Main event.

Comments

• I'm not a big fan of Windows Media Player. I have been using the K-Lite Codec Pack which came bundled with Media Player Classic. It contains all the codecs you will need to view avi's (Divx and Xvid) and mpeg's. A kind of knock off of the old Windows Media 6.4. It has been very solid. You could also try the DivX player as well.
    If you go to K-lite's site you will notice a few different versions. I think you want the ones with the bundled players. Not sure, I downloaded from suprnova but it doesnt' seem to be there any more.
  • "Bsplayer" it rockes, or spend the money and by Zoomplayer Proffessional. You can google both of these for download links.
  • Hmm, thanks, I noticed that BSPlayer is also bundled with K-Lite
    http://www.k-litecodecpack.com/
    Think I will give it a try myself.

K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 1.03 (18.1 Mb)
    Release Notes:
    The K-Lite Mega Codec Pack is a software bundle which includes the K-Lite Codec Pack Full, QuickTime Alternative, Real Alternative and BSplayer.
    Features:
    - K-Lite Codec Pack 2.27 Full
    - QuickTime Alternative 1.33
    - Real Alternative 1.23
    - BSplayer 1.00.809
  • you can also try the divX player. Available free at www.divx.com

Thanks
    TPR