Angus Burger vs Big Mac

I stepped away from my regular order, and got myself the New Angus Burger from McDonald's. The pictures on the menu make this burger look big. Also, the box the burger comes in, also is bigger! But the sandwich itself looks like the same size of a Big Mac.

I did complete my fries with this burger, but thankfully I did not large size my meal, as I am stuffed.

I don't know what all the hype is about with the Angus Burger, if you want an Angus Burger (Harvey's is the place to be) Kudo's to McDonald's for trying it out, but to me the Big Mac still gets my vote.

How about you guys, Angus Burger vs Big Mac

Comments

• Lick's is my favorite for burgers 100%... If I had to choose from your choices...the Angus at Harveys.
  • This McD angus did not taste too good. Harvey's angus rocks, but so do all Harvey's burgers.
  • For the people in the tri-city area...

There's a place in Cambridge called "LA Frank's" which has the best burgers.... it's on Water street across from the Food Basics (corner of Parkhill and Water).

Just to hijack, anyone know the best place for food in the tri-city area? Suggestions from me

Burger / Hot Dogs - LA Franks
    Nachos - Cambridge Ice Park (Franklin Blvd)
    Wings - St. Louis Bar and Grill (Kitchener Fairway Rd)
    Breakfast - Country Boy (Kitchener corner of Courtland & Manitou)

Mark
  • you should start a new thread for this...it is a good question.