While Your Waiting for the Next Hand - NSFW

Comments

• Nice :)

Just added NSFW at the end so people know.
  • This girl has never done much for me -- I think she kinda looks like a tranny. And, I generally am into latin/whatever she is women.
  • She's way hotter than most of those pictures make her out to be..some of them are borderline revolting. (but I don't like feet..)

The comments have a great one-liner though...

"That broad is so fly I would let her fuck my credit up."

How is there a man who actually speaks this way?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I think she kinda looks like a tranny. And, I generally am into whatever she is women.

It sounds like you are trying to say you are into trannies? ;) j/k
  • Am I the only one who thought, . . . so this is what Sophia Loren would have done if she were a filthy tramp? Mendes is hot, but not in that spread. And +2 to Kristy's feet comment. WTF is up with that, anyway?
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    How is there a man who actually speaks this way?

Really? Where do you play poker?
  • Graham wrote: »
    It sounds like you are trying to say you are into trannies? ;) j/k

Hey, it's my life
  • apparently in the right places...I don't believe I've ever heard the term "fly" used in a non-joking way. I died a little inside when I realized that it did.
  • Bleh...
    She tries too much, keeps on getting naked in every movie she acts in.

Not.Impressed.
  • Hmmmm....

Corsets, garters, seamed stockings, 5" pumps and mules....A smokin hot chick shrimpin' her own toes.

Yeah, nothing hot about a tall, leggy, woman with huge eyes and full lips doing a sexy 'noir' photoshoot.

If you say "Nay". You are gay!
  • cadillac wrote: »
    Corsets, garters, seamed stockings, 5" pumps and mules....A smokin hot chick shrimpin' her own toes.
    If you say "Nay". You are gay!

Ewww, Caddy's a foot-guy. I've refined your drug to its purest form.

foot1.jpgfoot2.jpg

Ftr the term 'shrimpin her own toes' combined with the preceding pics is going to put me off my food for at least two days.
  • The female body is a work of art in its entirety.

If we could only separate it from the evil that lurks within the psyche....
  • we've given you like 2,000 years to do that...let's get on with more feasible goals. ;)
  • The American version of Vogue would never ever show this.

I like the "attitude" of the photos.

I'm surprised that they left so much background clutter in them ... they come across as test-shot proof of concepts...

I think they could be *much* better if they cleaned them up a whole lot.