Player's Club Tourney

Player's Club
Presents

No-Limit Texas Hold'em Tournament

We did take this weekend off, and I am sure that everyone had taken this weekend off, to enjoy a great thanksgiving weekend, but we are resuming next weekend with a NLHE Tournament.

The tournament rules are standard as the previous tourneys.

We are also posting a poll to see when would be the best day for everyone.
Everyone please email playersclubpoker@hotmail.com to signup for this weekend.

This will be a $200 buyin event.

Thanks,
Players Club

Comments

• Is anyone going to hit this?

I am hoping to make it...

AK
  • if you play sunday, I will play. Friday and Saturday I will be dealing at Finch Poker
  • is that finch pker s#it any good? Is it a serious place to play? I got an email fromthe guy inviting me down, but what do u think about it? How did you get a job dealing btw. :)
  • I can only make this game if it is on Saturday night. Friday is no good for me...
  • stoneskn wrote:
    is that finch pker s#it any good? Is it a serious place to play? I got an email fromthe guy inviting me down, but what do u think about it? How did you get a job dealing btw. :)

Today is the first night for Finch Poker. I have met the guy and he seems like he wants to create a great environment for the game. Give him a call or email him directly. finchpoker@hotmail.com or 416 880 7580

I got the dealing job because I run a game in Woodbridge on Tuesdays and he came to see me deal and asked me to deal for him.
  • It looks as if it will be a Saturday Evening event please respond to this email and we will place you on the list.
    Please Please Please confirm by Saturday morning AM, for we must ensure that we have a minimum of 8 players available.

Thanks,
    Players Club

playersclubpoker@hotmail.com
  • hi there,
    pls can I have the details. location time, etc. phone number. how many people confirmed for the saturday tourney,.
    cheers
    Airan