HOF Question

So, is the HOF the Pokerforum recycling bin?

As far as I can see all of the worst/most inane threads end up in the HOF, what gives?

It would be cool to have an actual HOF where decent threads could be found with a quick click, any chance of this?

"This is where we put the posts that make us laugh, make us cry, or confuse the hell out of us"

Really? All they do is make me throw-up in my mouth a little.

Comments

• when you're done with your current signature could you just change yours to..

"+1 Kristy_Sea" please and save me some time?
  • Its on the list of things to fix... just don't have the time. Anyone wanna take on the task?
  • I would but methinks I have no clue how
  • A new side forum for HOF consideration where someone links to the original and then X votes makes it HOF.

I think it should be based on total post count with the ppl who have been here longer having more weight.

Like say 15,000 total posts voting for == approval.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    A new side forum for HOF consideration where someone links to the original and then X votes makes it HOF.

I think it should be based on total post count with the ppl who have been here longer having more weight.

um...

wat?
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    A new side forum for HOF consideration where someone links to the original and then X votes makes it HOF.

Seconded.

/g2
  • meh. change the name of that forum to 'hall of shame'. create a new 'hall of fame' for the good posts.
    /problem
  • Does anyone want to take this on and move the posts?
  • I'll do it but I have no clue...I'm not working full-time 'til September, so what the hell.
  • K..let me see if I can give your account permission
  • Agreed.
    pkrfce9 wrote: »
    change the name of that forum to 'hall of shame'. create a new 'hall of fame' for the good posts.