PStars$ for cash

Could someone from KW please ship me $40 on PokerStars (g2poker) and I'll pay you back next time I see you? Which could be at my cash game on Friday night or my next WPC tourney. I can't resist the urge to take terrible omaha players money any longer.

/g2

Comments

• yep that should get you to the turn at one of graham's tables. after a half hour or so you should be properly rolled to multi
  • g2 wrote: »
    Could someone from KW please ship me $40 on PokerStars (g2poker) and I'll pay you back next time I see you? Which could be at my cash game on Friday night or my next WPC tourney. I can't resist the urge to take terrible omaha players money any longer.

/g2
    Hey stay out of my territory, I don't want to share, even with a fellow Rock.. :) And Greg is right, If you try playing at Grahams level, the variance will gobble up $40. pretty quickly. Are you starting at 5/10 cent? I play mostly at 10/25 with occasional forays at 25/50, but the variance is huge.

P.S. be glad to ship $40. but do you have some on any other site? I prefer to keep my online roll, online, doesn't matter what site...
  • Yes, I want $40 to play $1/$2 PL ;) Come on!

PM on the way Jeff

/g2
  • LOL... did I really have that much of an influence on your decision to play? :)

Honestly, the games are pretty good there :D I am thinking about going pro as it is just too lucrative ;) j/k
  • Yes, but more to play against your opponents rather than you yourself

/g2