E-Mail Money Transfer to PokerStars

Bet you didn't know this about your Pre-Paid MasterCard:

I went to reload it today, and if the Magnetic Swipe is gone you can no longer use, nor can they issue a new one. I had to fill out paperwork to disable the new card, then have to call the # on the back of the card to get a new one. Here's the kicker, the new card takes 3-6 weeks, we will call that Variance....here is where the Beat comes into place. $10.00 for a replacement card.

Anyhoo, no biggie....New card will be shipped. Just wondering if I could e-mail money transfer a known fourmer, who will then in return transfer $50.00 to my PokerStars account. (I will send first)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Spring, and look forward to seeing you guys soon.

Comments

• Rockwood wrote: »
    Bet you didn't know this about your Pre-Paid MasterCard:

I went to reload it today, and if the Magnetic Swipe is gone you can no longer use, nor can they issue a new one. I had to fill out paperwork to disable the new card, then have to call the # on the back of the card to get a new one. Here's the kicker, the new card takes 3-6 weeks, we will call that Variance....here is where the Beat comes into place. $10.00 for a replacement card.

Anyhoo, no biggie....New card will be shipped. Just wondering if I could e-mail money transfer a known fourmer, who will then in return transfer $50.00 to my PokerStars account. (I will send first)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Spring, and look forward to seeing you guys soon.
    i don't really understand this
    why do you need the prepaid visa? you can ETM straight from your bank account.......
  • They don't have UseMyBank option anymore on Stars
  • PM Sent...not sure if you still need it.
  • LOL. Who's the new guy?

HAL?
  • They take Moneybookers.

Canadians can use Moneybookers.
  • Hi, I will email money transfer someone if they can transfer me on stars. 50 bucks?