Pick my new ride

Need to change my demo today. has 11,000 KM and will need gas and a clean up soon so there is no time like the present. Plus it was a Grand Caravan and is an affront to my ego

I can drive whatever I want but I have two trolls under the age of 4 so Vipers are out. Lets put it to the vote:

Wrangler Unlimited - just in time for summer?

2007-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-rubicon.jpg

Quad Cab Ram - Gotta Hemi obv.

2005_Dodge_Ram1500Quad_ext_1.jpg

Jeep Grand Cherokee - 3.0L Mercedes Diesel but have been down this road before

2008-jeep-grand-cherokee-front-left.jpg

300 - sedan?

2008-Chrysler-300.jpg

Comments

• they are all pigs on gas. do you get a company gas card too?

the 300 will be the most comfortable but get the all-wheel drive version

the wrangler unlimited will be the most fun and your kids will love it! now that they finally have 4 doors it is a potential choice for families with small kids.
  • I almost got the Wrangler Unlimited last year, but on test drive it felt really cheap/the interio was shite and the engine didn't have great pick-up. Definitely great if you do much camping or any off-roading.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    they are all pigs on gas. do you get a company gas card too?

Gas card. Paying for gas is for suckers

pkrfce9 wrote: »
    the 300 will be the most comfortable but get the all-wheel drive version

I'll only put 10kish KM on it. Won't see snow.
  • I would go with the Quad Cab Ram, so much space in the back for the chairs and stuff that the kids need. I love my friends truck. I wish I had one myself.
  • Wrangler Unlimted for the summer, the good news is you aren't buying the POS.

Then the 300 or Quad Cab for Winter...probably the 300...save the Pick up for the Spring.
  • Ah, if you aren't buying it and it's for the summer I'd get the wrangler fo sho
  • I own 2 dodge rams... And if you are not pulling something... Don't get the ram... The ride is very rough on the new ones.
  • With that forum handle I would have thought you worked for GM.

Take the -300. It's pimpin'
  • [quote=JohnnieH;151265
    Take the 300. It's pimpin'[/quote]

+1 It's the car I actually want.

-Kristy
  • The 300, definitely, the 300
  • 300. Too bad you could not horn your way into a Charger or, better still, the Challenger. My douche of a brother-in-law is getting one of those.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    With that forum handle I would have thought you worked for GM.

You win a cookie. I did when I signed up here.
  • I own 2 dodge rams... And if you are not pulling something... Don't get the ram... The ride is very rough on the new ones.

It's pretty rough if you got the 20's. The 17" wheels are a lot smoother.
  • Cherokee hands down... nicest of them all and if price isnt a factor I would pick that one. If you are only keeping it for 12k then I would go with that. Though, Wrangler may be more fun for the summer.
  • I voted to make it a tie. Then I voted to break the tie. Here's my new whip:

DSC01019.jpg

GPS Navi:

DSC01022.jpg

Boomin System. 20Gig Hard Drive, Sirius Satelite, 6.5" touch screen, 7 infinity speakers, 368 Watts, Sub in the rear.

DSC01023.jpg

Cruisin to the T dot to pick up BBC and we are gonna bust open my new Sarah Mclachlan box set.
  • cadillac wrote: »
    Cruisin to the T dot to pick up BBC and we are gonna bust open my new Sarah Mclachlan box set.

Nice choice... on the vehicle!
  • If you're getting it free why not get the Rubicon?

Glad you went with my pick...but the interior is rather cheap, no?
  • Cruisin to the T dot to pick up BBC and we are gonna bust open my new Sarah Mclachlan box set.

I guess I shouldn't mention that Sarah Harmer was in my CD player for about 6 months.
  • I just took over my buddy's Rubicon payments for two months and it is pretty sick.

Bullet Proof tires/Hard and Soft Top...I don't know much about it, had it like 4 days, but it is pretty cool.

And apparently it has anti-roll technology - which is great for those nights when some idiot barmaid forgets what Smart Serve is... :D
  • MarcoGD wrote: »
    The 300, definitely, the 300

you wouldn't want to be caught driving the same car as pokerJAH, now would you. btw, the 300 is terrible in winter. Definitely need the winter tires.