non-disclosure bonus scams

I have tried to get bonuses twice now and have gotten hosed both times.First I deposited 50 dollars with pokerstars only to find that my bonus comes only after 500 playing points, Three days and 150.00 later I am only up to 250 playing points.The second bonus was carbon poker for the calculatem software, I made a deposit 3 days ago and still no program.I have contacted carbon poker and they say to contact the calculatem people and I have emailed the calulatem people and they will not respond.This after playing for 6 hours a day for 3 days so it`s not like I havn`t used the account.
Are there any real bonus promises out there or are they all like this?

Comments

• 1. most of deposite bonus has to be clear
    2. don't use calcuatem pro, it sent your data to centre date service, then they sell them.
    3. if you really want free bonus
    Free Poker Gifts, Money, and Rakeback by PSO
    click on free money
    or google some free bankroll site
  • Randomlight,

Let me know what you are looking for (ie. site / type of bonus), where you are located and I can find something for you. I have anything from no-deposit bonuses, instant deposit bonuses, and then the standard bonuses. Some of them can be seen here: Top Online Poker Sites | Free Poker Money Bankroll | Poker Videos
  • All sites make you earn your "bonus".
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    All sites make you earn your "bonus".

Not all, there are some that willl give it to you right away, but have a playthrough requirement. This is done to protect themselves so that people dont just scam bonuses by depositing and withdrawaling immediately.
  • could you tell me what you mean by play through requirement please.Also is it true about calculatem selling your information?
  • I would much rather that these sites just send me a juicy $1000 cheque each month with no d/l or playing requirement
  • could you tell me what you mean by play through requirement please.Also is it true about calculatem selling your information?

Play through requirement would mean say they gave you $50 free. Well they want to ensure that you are taking the bonus because you plan to play on their site, not just steal their money. So, they would make you play 20x your deposit (or something like that...I am just guessing) in bets before you could cash out. So, for example, if you were playing blackjack you would have to bet a total of $1000 before you can take your money out. It may seem like a lot to bet, but really its like betting $10 100 times or $20 50 times...etc. Same would apply to poker, meaning you would have to bet at least that amount in pots before you could cash out the bonus.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I would much rather that these sites just send me a juicy $1000 cheque each month with no d/l or playing requirement

Become an affiliate... but that is easier said than done.
  • Graham wrote: »
    Become an affiliate... but that is easier said than done.
    i think he is.
    i find affiliate is too hard work,
    get player to set it up, and they go bust out so fast, the money i make is really not worse the effort.
    i regard taking rake commission,...should of went with CPA.
    it's hard to find a dedicate player....
    OH..Moose...sorry, i am moving out of FTP soon.
    so no longer gonna generate 1.5-2k MGR for you.
  • Graham, do you have anything for Everest or WorldPokerTour.com?

Is a credit card the most convenient way of making an initial deposit to a site? MasterCard told me that they will charge a fee of approximately 1% (at least $2.75 up to $10) of an online gambling transaction.
    Graham wrote: »
    Let me know what you are looking for (ie. site / type of bonus), where you are located and I can find something for you. I have anything from no-deposit bonuses, instant deposit bonuses, and then the standard bonuses.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Graham, do you have anything for Everest or WorldPokerTour.com?

Is a credit card the most convenient way of making an initial deposit to a site? MasterCard told me that they will charge a fee of approximately 1% (at least $2.75 up to $10) of an online gambling transaction.

Hey Blondefish,

Let me see what I can do, but it may take over a week or so (as I am going on vacation tomorrow and there is a conference on right now where all there reps are attending). I'll try and see if they want to give a special promotion for the forum.