Online Coaching Sites, Worth the Cash?

Just wondering if anyone has any testimonials about online coaching sites
like cardrunners.com or pokerxfactor.com that show how they play hands in real time etc,

anyone booking any big turn arounds or break throughs or is it kinda just a scam deal?

thanks

Comments

• purportedly VERY good if you find the right site for what you want (cash vs sngs vs mtts) -- my friend is an online pro and he says they helped quite a bit

I believe 2dimes? or deuces cracked? has 1wk free but you need to cancel prior to autorenewal -- I dunno too lazy to look, but you can find it on 2+2
  • Definately worth it
  • Just make sure you pick one that is suitable to you with regards to the type of games you're playing as most are generally pretty specific to the games that they gear towards (Like what GTA said about Cash vs. MTT vs. SnG what have you)
  • Yes.

Don't join one though... less competition is less competition.
  • they are worth more than the price you pay... best investment i have ever made
  • how much do these sites generally charge? is it a monthly fee or just one payment?
  • most have a sign up fee in the $100 range plus a monthly fee of 20-25 dollars
  • if you are not sure, why not do promotion to get them for free?
    PSO has 6 month and 12 month stox poker promotion deal, easy to clear, I clear it in 1 day.
    Pokersavvy has too with Mike "the Mouth" as part of instructor team
    you can get them for free, doing pokersavvy promotion.
    stox poker has few promotion on it own
    easy to clear is Luckyace (888.com skin) 3 lucky ace point.......i heard poeple clear it in 2 minute.
    there were few others, but most of them don't have any promotion yet.
    this is cheap way to get into the coaching site, and see if you think it would help you.
    then you can decided if you want to paid for other coaching site.