$60.00 NL HOLDEM TOURNAMENT THIS SAT. 13TH (BRAMPTON AREA)

$10,000 in starting chips
Held at my home
Blinds start at 25-50
Well run

email me pocket_aces@rogers.com if you are interested

BS

Comments

• Sounds like fun.

DOES ANYONE ELSE FIND ALL CAPS REALLY IRRITATING AND DIFFICULT TO READ?

ANYONE?

SCOTTYZ
  • YOU KNOW WHATS IRRETATING IS YOU !

WHY DONT YOU REPLY ABOUT SOMETHING TO DO WITH POKER

I BELIEVE THE SITE IS POKER FORUM " NOT SACASTIC CHILD WHO SLAMS ADULTS POSTS FOR FUN TO MAKE HIM FEEL SMART" FORUM

SO PLEASE DONT REPLY TO ANYMORE OF MY POSTS UNLESS IT IS TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT POKER

YOU ASKED A QUESTION THAT WAS MY ANSWER TO IT
  • Yeah, I rarely post about poker on this forum...

ScottyZ
  • Whatever,

I am not interested in your editing of my messages.

I am here to chat about poker.

THE END
  • Only the forum admin or a forum moderator can edit or delete other peoples' posts. I am neither of those.

Update: Apparently, I have just been made a forum moderator, however just so you know, I was not the one who edited your original advertising post which was not in the Advertising section. (Although this was the correct thing to do, since we do have a section set aside specifically for advertising.)

ScottyZ
  • Your unreal
  • I guess your responsiblity as a "MODERATOR" is to be so snotty and rude as to totally discourage new contributors from ever logging on again?

Is that pretty much it?
  • Don't mess with Scotty. He is a Poker God! :shock:

Biggyslick - Check your email. I'm interested in your tournament. I'm nearby.

hork.
  • Whoa...What happened here?...Never mind we'll just let it die away....

Biggy I am interested in your game as I also live close by. What time and how many players are you thinking.
    Sorry but I am currently having some email trouble, I will PM you on this site so you can reach me..
  • Wow, and I thought my sparring matches with ScottyZ were bad :shock:
  • I mean: WOW I THOUGHT MY SPARRING......

heheheh
  • Tourney cancelled, btw.

(just in case anyone else here was going to show up and didn't hear from BIGGYSLICKS)

hork.
  • DID SCOTTYz FORCE THE CANCELLATION :P
  • is there anymore tournaments scheduled for the near future? I would like to get in one... and soon.

having card withdrawal...

please..... help.......