Pokerstars Cash Swap

Wow has online poker changed since I left in the late fall of 2006.

Anyway, I've just returned from a long break to say the least and looking to get back on Pokerstars, since Neteller isn't an option any longer I see.

Every new payment option seems like a pretty big PITA, I'm not a high stakes player by any stretch, but I was wondering if I fund a paypal account and ship someone the money first obviously (first post and all) and then get them to do the account transfer through stars, is this legit?

Obviously, where I am a new poster I'd gladly ship to someones paypal first
be around $200

Let me know if there is a better alternative that doesn't take 10 years to set up.

Cheers, the forum looks great, I posted here periodically under a different account name, what happened to Dave Schraf?

Look forward to posting with you all

Comments

• insta debit or echeck -- whichever one is on starts works fine
  • if you want it quickly gta's suggestion is best (but it'll have added costs to it). moneybookers is what i would suggest, but it does take a little more time to set it up.
  • While I am not questioning said individuals character I would point out to everyone that HE ONLY HAS ONE POST!!!
  • Choron wrote: »
    While I am not questioning said individuals character I would point out to everyone that HE ONLY HAS ONE POST!!!

Used GTA's advice, thanks everyone for input..

Also, if anyone plays Stud Hi/Lo on Stars let me know we can set up something up through this get a weekly game going wouldn't be shabby

What the fuck happened to the habs last night?