Free $ at Trillion

For all you former Trillion players, in case you didn't get the email. If you download the new version of Trillion, you will find $25 in your account.

We are delighted to report that our migration to our new home is complete.
Please find below some points that may help you to enjoy a smooth migration across to our new and exciting poker network:
·Please DOWNLOAD our new software – This will only take a few moments.
·Your account has already been created on our new poker network – Your USERNAME is the same, however your password will be your old PIN number from our old poker network (to find your PIN number simply log in as normal to your old account and click on ‘profile’.

Please note that if your USERNAME and NICKNAME were the same, then for your new account your USERNAME will now have a ‘1’ on the end.

Also note that if your USERNAME had 12 or more characters then your new USERNAME will now be the first 11 characters.

If you are still experiencing problems logging in then please contact our new 24/7 LIVE HELP – They will happily provide you with your log in details after some simply security questions.

·You will only be able to earn Rakeback at our new home from 25th April (in the meantime you are more than welcome to continue on our old platform (Boss Media) until then, where you will earn Rakeback as normal.
·If you have any funds sitting in your old account , then please make a withdrawal at your convenience before 29th April – If you forget:

1.Balances of €20 or over will be automatically refunded back to the last deposit method you used.
2.Balances below €20 will be converted to Dollars and credited to your new account on the new platform by 1st May.

Comments

• thanks hobbes! i got the email but i didnt know that there would be money in my account! thanks dude i woulda totally missed out on this lol
  • damn theres no money in my account...
  • My bad, you had to have played atleast 1 raked hand since march 25

$25 Instant Cash Credit: All our active accounts will be rewarded with $25 in their new account. You just need to download the new software and log into receive it. (NOTE: an active account is one that has raked one hand in a real money cash game or entered a STT or MTT since 25th March 2008)