It's a Boy

My Wife and I are proud to announce the arrival of Ethan James Kerr on Sunday April 20, 2008 at 10:23am, weighing 7lbs 10ozs.

Mom and Son are doing fine.

Comments

• Congratulations!
  • Congrats!
  • Congradulations Steve!!! NH sir!!
  • Congrats Steve.
  • Congrats Steve!
  • Congrats.

Changing a diaper gives bad beats a whole new meaning. :D
  • That's great news Steve - congratulations!
  • Congratulations Steve, I'm expecting my first in the fall, and really couldn't be more excited about it.

I havea question I wanted to ask of you, and of anyone on the forum with kids. I'm going to post it in a separate thread though, since I don't want to hijack your well deserved congrats thread.
  • Congrats! It's good you got to play some poker on Thursday night. Do you still plan to restart your WSOP-style league in the winter?
    SteveKerr wrote: »
    Sunday April 20
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Congrats.

Changing a diaper gives bad beats a whole new meaning. :D

Especially when he goes ALL IN, and then RIVERS YOU....with pee.

Congrats Steve, all the best!
  • Hey Steve, welcome to the club. Wait'll he introduces you as "the Old Man" . . . One word of advice from my father (my only child is a girl):

Never change your son in close proximity to your coffee. Apparently I had uncanny aim as an infant. Word to the wise.
  • Congrats Steve!!!!!!
  • Congrats Steve... :)
  • Huh-za (i don't know why, but I like that term, not used enough)

congrats on the new future wsop champ
  • Thanks everyone, hopefully see you at the tables soon.

Blondfish: Yes my league will be going again come the fall, but will be moving locations to a friends house in Orangeville
  • Hey Steve,

A huge congrats to you and the fam! THought you might make the middle name 'poe';)

Derek
  • Congratulations Steve!!!!!

Very,very nice hand!