Post more!

My first (and likely my only serious) nomination is White Rabbit.

Graham when are you going to start doing those bios...I'd like to hear more from her, intelligent and exp. poker player.

I'd also like to hear BBC_Z's and GTApoker's back-stories.

Anyone else have suggestions?

(Save the smart ass remarks..or at least be ridiculous and inventive when you try to shit talk..a retarded monkey will get to 'post less' I'm aiming for something productive and positive with this thread)

Comments

• Hey Kristy... It is all in the works, but since I was off for the last little while, everything got put on hold.... right now is pretty crazy (with tax season and all) so it may take some time to get everything going, but great post to start brainstorming the ideas!
  • Who me????? If so, I'm flattered. Or is this some kind of cruel joke that I don't get.
  • no joke

I was reading the thread called 'for the girls' and which lead me to reread my first thread. (both of which you posted in) With the addition of the 'who has logged on today' feature: I know you are still reading, but not posting often and I would love to hear more from you.

Your comments, rare as they are, are both intelligent and fun and I think you could add a lot to the forum!
  • I personally miss Haddon's posts.

Or at least I miss the Blog that Haddon used to write when he lived in Vegas(allegedly).
  • +1

CPF losing Haddon was the worst thing ever!

(and I can confirm, no 'allegedly' req'd)
  • bio with sexy pics!
    grr
  • I think we need more dead hooker threads -- without pics of course, as that would be offensive
  • hmmmm...

A weird dead hookers 3-some... that would be THE sexual experience of a lifetime...
  • InsaneGuy wrote: »
    bio with sexy pics!
    grr

Of Haddon? Are you mad?!? Oh, wait . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Of Haddon? Are you mad?!? Oh, wait . . .

Don't knock it til you've tried it.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I think we need more dead hooker threads -- without pics of course, as that would be offensive

Here's a link to get you through the dry spell until this serious oversight on the forum's part is rectified.

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f32/you-cant-kill-stripper-14711/

bonus feature: watch me tease Graham in post 9 while he was still posting incognito