GSP regains Title by crushing Serra.

First round...St.Pierre takes down Serra immediately throwing punhces and knees to the body.

Second round...St.Pierre takes Serra down again and after crushing knee blows to the rib cage, the fight was stopped and GSP regains UFC championship and proves he is the best in the world. Serra never had a chance that left him with two black eyes. St.Pierre was clearly the dominant and better fighter. (always has been, even against Hughes and Penn).

Way to go GSP, wish I was in Montreal to watch it live!

Comments

• Watched the fights at a pub with my usual crew. Only one dog on the broadcast, with Kalib Starnes playing marathon man trying to outrun Nate Quarry. I think we've seen the last of him in the UFC. My picks over on P5s were almost dead on (I picked Lutter over Franklin). The Goulet fight was beautiful to see, and I cannot wait for the MacDonald/Doerksen fight to hi Spike TV over the summer. It's too bad they won't be coming to Toronto anytime soon, cause I would be there in a flash.
  • Montreal was crazy... So loud in there you couldn't hear a thing the guys were saying. Biggest boos of the night were not for Serra, but for Kalib. What a fn pussy, he definately should get the boot. My 1st ever ufc event, but for sure not my last, its awesome.
  • actyper wrote: »
    Montreal was crazy... So loud in there you couldn't hear a thing the guys were saying. Biggest boos of the night were not for Serra, but for Kalib. What a fn pussy, he definately should get the boot. My 1st ever ufc event, but for sure not my last, its awesome.

yeah Kalib kept running like a chicken, I overheard him in the background arguing with one of Nate's camp calling him a faggot. What a loser.
  • Well he just got fired. I doubt they can withhold his pay which he doesn't deserve a penny of.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Watched the fights at a pub with my usual crew. Only one dog on the broadcast, with Kalib Starnes playing marathon man trying to outrun Nate Quarry. I think we've seen the last of him in the UFC. My picks over on P5s were almost dead on (I picked Lutter over Franklin). The Goulet fight was beautiful to see, and I cannot wait for the MacDonald/Doerksen fight to hi Spike TV over the summer. It's too bad they won't be coming to Toronto anytime soon, cause I would be there in a flash.

MacDonald was pretty classless IMO. Ref steps in, MacDonald pauses, then decides to throw in 2 more hits. In the ring, he talked about Doerksen being a sore loser, after he'd just beaten the guy.
  • He wasn't sure if the ref stopped the fight, you couldn't hear anything in there. He definately went up to Doerksen to make sure he was alright after.