IMPORTANT: xx_Cindy_xx

I've just received word that there may have been a xx_Cindy_xx siting at BCC today by Moose and DrTyore....can you please look at the picture and confirm or deny immediately?

Edit: THE PIC IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next Thread:

Where's xx_cindy_xx?

Comments

• Yes we played with Cindy. When her boobs left I was much more focused but less happy.

Mark called it two hands in. "You a doing something sneaky aren't you" he said. She just smiles sweetly and shakes her boobs a bit. Everyone was dazzled. Then the river comes and our femme fatale rolls over the straight flush. After that Mark and I were impressed by her boobs but wary.
  • Mmmm..

xx_cindy_xx boobs

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Mmmm..

xx_cindy_xx boobs

Mark

You're drunk now, aren't you?
  • I'm sooooo excited that she was a real girl with giant boobs who actually likes to play!(I'm even giving a her a bi for the limit!)

hahahahaha effers, you ran her off!

Edit: He's going to retire on CPF bucks

Kristy
  • Was Cindy her name, or just what you call her?

If it's not her name, I think I know who she is.
  • Someone has to say it:

This thread is useless w/o pics . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Someone has to say it:

This thread is useless w/o pics . . .

Hell, if she shakes her boobs, I want a video :D
  • Great, now you can help clean beer out of my keyboard. Thanks a lot Hobbes. ;)
  • Yea.. her name was Cindy

But Moose and I referred to her as "Lefty and Righty"

Mark
  • She reminded me of a player that I know called Lindsay. Blond hair (and plays the dumb blond rather well), huge rack and likes to flaunt them.
  • Well she wasn't actually flaunting them but I was damn glad the pokerroom was hot that day.