Netteller => MoneyBookers

Hi All,

I haven't had to upload funds since Netteller went bye-bye (subtle brag). I'd like to try Stars now that they have a Mac client. I've been on OnGame (PokerRoom) and FTP since forever.

I'd like to use MoneyBookers as a go-between. I plan on moving some of my BR from PokerRoom to Stars. I set up an account but wasn't allowed to withdraw to that account until I deposited at least min from the account (anti-fraud I suspect).

I uploaded some funds via Visa, but then wasn't able to use that for deposit into PokerRoom. Fine. So I created a link to my savings account (RBC) and withdrew those funds. I intend to do a bank transfer, but this seems unbelievably onerous.

Why is everything such a PITA?

Anybody have suggestions?

Also, what's my best option for rakeback/prizes/bonus/whatever from Stars?

Comments

• Yeah it gets somewhat irratating but once you've made that initial deposit to a pokersite with Moneybookers its much easier getting your money out by MB.

If you need Stars cash and have some in Fulltilt let me know and we can trade, I'm moving some out later
  • morty wrote: »
    I'd like to use MoneyBookers as a go-between. I plan on moving some of my BR from PokerRoom to Stars. I set up an account but wasn't allowed to withdraw to that account until I deposited at least min from the account (anti-fraud I suspect).

I uploaded some funds via Visa, but then wasn't able to use that for deposit into PokerRoom. Fine. So I created a link to my savings account (RBC) and withdrew those funds. I intend to do a bank transfer, but this seems unbelievably onerous.

Why is everything such a PITA?

Anybody have suggestions?

Also, what's my best option for rakeback/prizes/bonus/whatever from Stars?

I would do a transfer for you. Ship me $25 or whatever on FT and I'll ship you $25 on moneybookers you can do your depo and then your writhdrawl.

I've been a member here a long time so I am not out to run a scam for $25 bux.

PM if interested or post in this thread.

Cheers,

Caddy
  • Thanks for the offers guys, but I'm currently busto on FTP.
  • pm me with your moneybookers and I'll ship you $25 and you ship me back $30 once you've made your withdrawal from Pokerroom.

I'm not looking to skin you for a profit but there will be player to player transfer fees and $5 is a simple round #.