How many nights a week do you play poker?

Just wondering how often other forum members play poker (total live and online on average per week)? I typically play every Friday night now and maybe twice a month online. Just wondering how many forum members are playing 6-7 nights per week +. Lets be honest now.

Comments

• Guess I need to get a life...

ironman.jpg
  • Usually 5 days/nights a week. Usually saturdays off unless there are so really good tournies. Sundays I start in the afternoon and depending how well I do is when I stop.
  • I play 1 or 2... usually every Saturday night, and occasionally Friday too... just live though... I quit playing on the internet!... no time with kids/wife/life etc.

Saturday night is my wife and I's night out. We get a babysitter for the kids and head to the poker room.... I'm a (we're) degenerate(s)!! :)
  • Excluding nights when I deal, I only played one day last week (satellite). I haven't played this week and have no plans to. :redface:
    pokerJAH wrote: »
    Just wondering how many forum members are playing 6-7 nights per week +. Lets be honest now.
  • I'd like to be able to play every day, but I also have a wife and two kids who need attention. All in all, probably 4 or 5 nights a week, but my sessions are very short (average maybe 2hrs a day)
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Excluding nights when I deal, I only played one day last week (satellite). I haven't played this week and have no plans to. :redface:

I'm talking on average. You keep track of your bankroll religiously, you must keep track of your number of sessions as well. Lets be honest.

btw, shouldn't you be playing MORE poker in preparation for the WSOP (vs less)?
  • I quit playing on the internet!... no time with kids/wife/life etc.

I hear you. The Saturday idea is good (bring the wife along), assuming she doesn't lose more than you make.
  • Maybe 1 night a week and I usually play sunday afternon for a couple hours...

Other then that maybe a couple days a week I'll play in the day but that isn't in the options ;)
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I hear you. The Saturday idea is good (bring the wife along), assuming she doesn't lose more than you make.

Or win more than you do.... like you'd ever hear the end of that! :P
  • looks like I need to start playing more poker. One night a week is not cutting it. I guess I am the equivalent of a duffer on the golf course. Without the jeans and ACDC t-shirt.
  • Live tournament at least once a week. Average about 6 per month though.
    Live cash games, maybe one or two a month

Online I was up to 7 nights a week, but its down to maybe two or three, and only for about an hour maybe.
  • Wheres zero?
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Wheres zero?

try the GA site.
  • CanadaDave wrote: »
    Or win more than you do.... like you'd ever hear the end of that! :P

Oh how I wish this never happened!!