Saturday April 26th NL Hold'em Kitchener

Comments

• Do I need to be put on a 'Cash game only' list in order to be welcome? If so, please sign me up for that. Can't make it in time for the tourney unfortunately.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Do I need to be put on a 'Cash game only' list in order to be welcome? If so, please sign me up for that. Can't make it in time for the tourney unfortunately.

/g2

You are always welcome,whenever you get here.
  • ...and your money.
  • Please sign up Alan Smithee.
  • Sign me up please.
    Send directions when available ..thanks
  • Midas wrote: »
    Sign me up please.

I think you'll need to e-mail him for directions a la post #31.
  • Midas wrote: »
    Sign me up please.

Please send me an email as you do not have enough posts to PM.
    See post #31 in this thread for address.
  • Im 99% in... got room for me?

T
  • Redington wrote: »
    Im 99% in... got room for me?

T

As long as you don't knock me out this time Tyson.
  • Dave, can you add Rock, Mark Cripps for me? He played with us in the last 2 Royals and you would recognize him from there. I also asked Dr Larry, he will let me know tomorrow.
  • Dave you can remove me from the list.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Dave you can remove me from the list.

Me too ;-( . But the good news is that I can be at work and sell cars! I may show up later and lose some money in the cash game.
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    Me too ;-( . But the good news is that I can be at work and sell cars! I may show up later and lose some money in the cash game.

This doesn't have anything to do with it does it?

Toyota takes world sales lead from General Motors in first quarter - Yahoo! Canada Finance
  • count me out
  • moose wrote: »

Yep....they need me to keep the pace!
  • Dr Larry has confirmed and is in..
  • Being we now have three people coming from Milton, I am going to raise the starting stacks to 10,000 from 7,500. I hate to see them all going home before supper.:smilie:
  • Thanks Dave, I assume this is only for us right? we'll take all donations gratefully..
  • At the moment, there are 29 people signed up for Saturday. DrTyore is still tentative and I am still waiting to here from Stillmatic, Scubahood007 and midas regarding directions. They can email me at the address posted earlier in this thread. I usually get a few last minute signups, so I am hoping to have over 30 players.
  • Since you are giving the Rocks 10K each :) I will ask around and see if I can drum up any more....
  • Sign me up for the tourney please. Blind me in though. I think I can make it by 4:30pm, 5pm at the latest. Cool?

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Sign me up for the tourney please. Blind me in though. I think I can make it by 4:30pm, 5pm at the latest. Cool?

/g2

Not a problem. Consider yourself in.
  • Dave,

Gotta bail, son has baseball evaluations Sat at 2.

GLA
  • Please remove me from the list as I'm going to the Raptors game.

Thanks
  • Please remove me from the list as I'm going to the Raptors game.

Thanks

Yeah, no problem. If you get home at a decent time you should drop over anyways. I would like to meet you and I am sure there will be a cash game going on.

Also if you make one more post on here you will have PM privileges.
  • Please add Michelle and Liz. One of them should for sure show up.

stp
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Yeah, no problem. If you get home at a decent time you should drop over anyways. I would like to meet you and I am sure there will be a cash game going on.

Also if you make one more post on here you will have PM privileges.

It's possible... although I'm not sure what kind of condition I might be in after tipping a few of those "reasonably" priced $12 beers at the game. What time are you planning on having the cash game running until, roughly??

Hit me up with directions and I'll see if I can make it.

Thanks
  • What time are you planning on having the cash game running until, roughly??

Hit me up with directions and I'll see if I can make it.

Thanks

Cash game usually runs till around 1am???

Still can't pm you directions. I thought you only needed 10 posts to get pm. Email me and I will fix you up. daveholt@rogers.com
  • Golfing tomorrow morning Dave?
  • Sent you an email to get directions.
    Thanks for the heads up about posts.