Pokercast Freeroll, presented by PokerStars

Just wanted to let everyone know that 2+2 has a podcast each week that also gives the password to the pokercast freeroll. If anyone is interested it is starting in 1hr 20min tourny 82447688. Here is the link if you would like to listen to the April 1/08 podcast.

Two Plus Two Pokercast Browsing

These Podcast are about 1hr and 30min and they have talk to Harrington, Negreanu and many others.

Todays password is Steps.

Comments

• I stumbled upon this a few weeks ago and have made it part of my regular Tuesday agenda. The show is actually pretty good, I'd definitely recommend it.

I also played in a couple of their PS sponsored freerolls. IMO the payout strucure sucks so they aren't worth the time unless you're bored and have a few hours to kill.

There's no show this week (one of the hosts is away), so there's probably no freeroll either.
  • Another Freeroll going on to day. 1st place is 100 dollars and 50000FPT points there is 1-18 places pay. Listen to the pod cast for the password
  • woller wrote: »
    Another Freeroll going on to day. 1st place is 100 dollars and 50000FPT points there is 1-18 places pay. Listen to the pod cast for the password

please help whts the password ill be listining in 1,5 ours now
  • I can confirm that whts is not the password

The password is
  • Listnen to the pod cast to get the password. I have not listned to this weeks yet.
  • This thread seems to be getting a lot of views today... I take it there is a freeroll starting soon...
  • Probably lots of people googling "Pokercast Password" leaning them to here. LOL
  • Yes i started the post so i guess that would be my fault for the traffic lol. Last week they announced that they looking at doing a poker cast league on pokerstars that you can sign up at 2+2 forums. The games are gonna be a 5 dollar buyin. In case someone cares.