Poker Saturday night, in the Waterloo Cave

Ok, screw it, I will host on Saturday

This is a DRINKING poker game, there will be booze and smoking cigars(both cuban and canadian).

This is not Multitable, I can get up to 12 on the big table and thats where we will cap it. These will be INFORMAL sit'n'go's. 15 Minute blinds and we will look at buy ins when everyone is here probably $10-20.

8pm in the Waterloo Poker Cave

Who's in?

So far me, Wheels, the professor, an his buddy Bob

Comments

• I'm in, and my buddy Peter will most likely (90%) be in as well.
  • That's the stuff, count me in too. Please pm me the details, as I have never been to the cave.

stp
  • BTW -

Dont let the $$ scare you, if we play for 4 hours, thats probably 2-3 games so max 60 if we have three $20 sit and goes and you lose everyone (half of that if we go with $10's).

This is a joke telling, spitting, drinking game so come on lets have some fun...

Right now

Me, Redington
    Wheels, Stan
    Professor +1
    STP boy
    Eucles
    Jester +1

Thats 7.... have room for 5 more
  • 50/30/20 split? I'm in for an early one, then gotta leave around 10 or so to Toronto.
  • Well your more then welcome to drop by Slant,

There will be smoking... and this is not going to be as formal as regular tourneys.

We are down some people...

Right now we have

Redington,
    Jester (maybe)
    Slant'n'go (maybe)
    STP
    The professor and maryanne
    here on Gilligans ilse....

Let me know
  • I know I just sent you a PM saying I could not attend but I'm working on a way to possibly get there. So put me down as a no for now and if I can make it I'll PM or call you tomorrow to see if there is still room.
  • Sigh. I'm in Toronto that night. :(
  • Zithal,

Im starting to think your avoiding us :D

Come to the darkside of poker.... the force is strong within you
  • Are we playing tonight? If so, what time are you thinking about starting at? Earlier the better for me...4pm, 5pm 6..whatever. How many players have confirmed?

stp
  • Yep, were on.

Looks like there are 7 of us currently. Starting at 8pm.
    Unless everyone shows up here earlier

call or email if you need address and directions.

Red