Bristol St. presents -- "Jour de Poker 6" Sat. Apr 12th - 2pm (Waterloo)

2»

Comments

• Rob, I am reffing on Saturday morning. I should be done in plenty of time, but please blind me in if I am late.
  • Out. Can't make it this Saturday.

/g2
  • I might be interested in this if I can confirm tommorrow evening likely 2 seats. I am new around here but I did play at moose's at the first of march with my brother and it would likely be me and him again.

thanks
  • Hey rob....something has come up and i cant make it...please take me off the list :) Tanks
  • Rob, I might be a couple of hours late tomorrow but I will be there eventually. I have to curl in the morning and if we win we play in the final at 1:00pm. Throw in my blinds and I will play with whatever is left when I arrive.
  • Wahoo! I'm back in. If you'll have me :)

/g2
  • Sorry Rob, I'm out for tomorrow.
  • hey rob something came up please remove me and nick... thanks
  • Rob I'd play if you have room. I don't think I've ever met you but I've played at Buzzzardd's, Moose's, G2's and Johnies. Please PM directions if you have room.
  • Rob, if you need a voucher, I'll vouch for woog, other than the fact he'll probably take everybody's chips..
  • I am probably out...make that 99.9%
  • Wes is just trying to dodge the $ he owes me :)

Mark
  • Just a reminder.. tomorrow will be a Triple Crown event if > 16 players

Mark
  • I won't vouch for woog but I'll vouch for his wife if she plays.
  • can you take PETE B. off the list
  • Hi Rob ...Lori would play as well if you have room.
  • Unfortinatly I am out for tommorrow also
  • Still working on a ride, if I am not there at the start of the tournament, it looks like I won't be there today.

Prophet 22
  • Looks like we got a mini JdP going on. :) (Serves me right for scheduling something the weekend after the Royal)

The list is updated and we're sitting at 19 players with two maybes (Westside and Prophet) Regardless of size this will still count for Player of the Year points.
  • Zithal wrote: »
    The list is updated and we're sitting at 19 players with two maybes (Westside and Prophet) Regardless of size this will still count for Player of the Year points.

Sorry Rob..def out now.
  • If I'm late please blind me in. I will be there, and I'm in for 3Crown.

/g2
  • Thanks for another great tournament Rob. Bubble boy again.:rolleyes:
  • Results??
  • compuease wrote: »
    Results??
    1st g2
    2nd Oragami
    3rd DrLarry
    4th Zithal
    5th Buzzzzarrrrrdddd (bubble)

/g2
  • When are you going to update the site Rob?
  • Nice comeback Greg. I think your all-in with 7-2 offsuit was the turning point. Well played.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Nice comeback Greg. I think your all-in with 7-2 offsuit was the turning point. Well played.
    lol, donk..... Rocks forever!
  • g2 wrote: »
    1st g2
    2nd Oragami
    3rd DrLarry
    4th Zithal
    5th Buzzzzarrrrrdddd (bubble)

/g2

Great heads up play g2, nice win