Who`s at the Blue Jay`s Home Opener Right now

Hey all

Just letting you know that Me, stpboy, johnnieh, itsame, pinhead, westside8, ryanyo, et al will be at the Home opener tonight against Boston!!

So, if you`re watching and see someone being violently ejected while not wearing pants... well, you can point out that you play poker with that dude!!

Mark

Comments

• LOL.... have fun Mark!
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    So, if you`re watching and see someone being violently ejected while not wearing pants... well, you can point out that you play poker with that dude!!

Or if the TV crew fail to capture our option crew at the game, you will have the opportunity to witness Mark pantless tomorrow at the Royal in person.
  • Sorry I missed you guys. I'm not there today, but will be there Sunday. If/when you go back, let me know, and I'll meet up.

Because it's the Home Opener, I had to be at the ballpark much earlier than usual, so I left work at noon, and didn't see this message until now. I wanted to get to the park for the Rios/Hill press conference. Great move by JP, especially the way he constructed Aaron's deal.

Was an interesting game. Was rolling along just fine (as most of us in the press box always want!) until the 6th, when all of a sudden, it became a spring-training game. Runs, subs, pitching changes. Then, all the fun with the fights in the stands and the idiots on the field. Too bad, from my seat in the press box, I didn't have a great view of the tussle in the 500 Level, but I was told it was a good one.

I think, through it all, our software cooperated, and the output on mlb.com looked good, which is the most you can ask for on Opening Day. Wes knows this, but for others, since I do all the data input for GameDay at mlb.com (when I'm working), I'm always very interested to hear comments/suggestions/criticisms/etc. regarding the software and how it might enhance your ability to "watch" the game.

macbb
  • macbb wrote: »
    I think, through it all, our software cooperated, and the output on mlb.com looked good, which is the most you can ask for on Opening Day. Wes knows this, but for others, since I do all the data input for GameDay at mlb.com (when I'm working), I'm always very interested to hear comments/suggestions/criticisms/etc. regarding the software and how it might enhance your ability to "watch" the game.

macbb

At least you didn't have to deal with Bobby Cox's move of bringing a pitcher in to start the inning, move him to LF for the second batter, and bringing him back to pitch for the third out. That must've been fun to score.

Will definitely let you know when we go to another game again.