I'm quiting my job! Woo hoo

Is there a better feeling than knowing you are leaving a dead end job in the dust? I guess maybe never having to work again but this will have to do for now.

Shh.....don't tell no one I haven't even told my boss yet :) lol!

Comments

• Congratulations. But don't be disappointed if the only reaction to your two weeks notice is, "Okay". That's what I got after 16 years. Made me feel even better about the decision. Hope your good feelings last into the new position.
  • I just quit mine 2 weeks ago... its scary right now, but I know its the best decision of my life. Congrats on making a huge step! What are you going to be doing?
  • Congrats.

Best thing that ever happened to me and my bloodpressure was leaving my job with 13 years in the industry and buying a small business that was as far removed from what I used to do as I could.

Half the money, twice the hours but, 10x's the satisfaction.

Congrats and best of luck with whatever your next step is.
  • Man wish I could do that...
    Sadly... the situation is not the best...
    New house fucks it all up lol

But grats... soon I'll have the ballz :)
  • no it feels great doesn't it, make sure you get the right pay, i.e any vacation pay owing to you, dont let them screw you around. i had one employer tell me it's going to be the worst decision of my life, and it was the best decision of my life, never regretted it, [EMAIL="f!@#n"]f!@#n[/EMAIL] bastards.:)

Ercules wrote: »
    Is there a better feeling than knowing you are leaving a dead end job in the dust? I guess maybe never having to work again but this will have to do for now.

Shh.....don't tell no one I haven't even told my boss yet :) lol!
  • Man I love my job right now, time goes by so fast since its time sensitive and always racing with the clock..BUT if I ever win a big event like the WPT...I'd probably quit too and go pro playing 0.25-0.50 NL on Full Tilt.